Collection Pinup LumiNyu Collection [2024-06-20] [LumiNyu]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

hasbro

Jul 24, 2017
seems interest in uploads for this artist died fast.
I am still very much looking forward to seeing more from this artist personally, but we simply have to wait for those that are kind enough to share their files with us to get them.
Feel free to engage in discussion to keep the thread active though.

Last edited:
Reactions: gamefreak0523

gamefreak0523

Oct 2, 2020
I am still very much looking forward to seeing more from this artist personally, but we simply have to wait for those that are kind enough to share their files with us to get them.
Feel free to engage in discussion to keep the thread active though.
Very much this! It just requires some patience. I will still try to get anything I can to you guys whenever I can get it.

Apr 24, 2021
Does the compressed link have everything listed above it?
The compressed folder seems to have all the other Terms except 7, 11, 13, and 20. I think there was a folder one of the sub-folders in the compressed file that had a bunch of misc. pictures, so those might be the missing Terms.

I've also noticed that there are a bunch of sets that don't seem to be in the main page of the thread (Haven't checked the full thread yet, also haven't checked 7, 11, 13, or 20, so might be in there...) like Elsa, Raven, Maya, Moxxi, and Lilith from Borderlands, a bunch of earlier Overwatch pictures, all kinds of stuff.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
The compressed folder seems to have all the other Terms except 7, 11, 13, and 20. I think there was a folder one of the sub-folders in the compressed file that had a bunch of misc. pictures, so those might be the missing Terms.

I've also noticed that there are a bunch of sets that don't seem to be in the main page of the thread (Haven't checked the full thread yet, also haven't checked 7, 11, 13, or 20, so might be in there...) like Elsa, Raven, Maya, Moxxi, and Lilith from Borderlands, a bunch of earlier Overwatch pictures, all kinds of stuff.
These sets are not complete.

Apr 24, 2021
These sets are not complete.
How does the thread even work? (I'm new to F95Zone, so not exactly sure how the whole thing works) Is the person uploading the sets to this thread NOT the one who purchase the content?

Because I just assumed they were, but it would make sense if they're just sort of a figure head that others send the files to.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
How does the thread even work? (I'm new to F95Zone, so not exactly sure how the whole thing works) Is the person uploading the sets to this thread NOT the one who purchase the content?

Because I just assumed they were, but it would make sense if they're just sort of a figure head that others send the files to.
I bought some sets, other people bought the rest.

Reactions: Fadjiot
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes