Collection Pinup LumiNyu Collection [2024-06-20] [LumiNyu]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

hasbro

Jul 24, 2017
Thanks for terms 33, 38-42 they are amazing, lumi is underrated as fuck.

Curious topic.
What's the drawing from lumi you guys have jerked off the most to? Mine is her bioshock elizabeth and school urbosa .
Yeah, teacher Urbosa for sure. Urbosa in general is always a great fap.

Furrkuza

Feb 15, 2019

Curious topic.
What's the drawing from lumi you guys have jerked off the most to? Mine is her bioshock elizabeth and school urbosa .
Ahsoka and Urbosa, absolute favorites.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018

Curious topic.
I'd say the H-scene for albedo and that pin-up of bediou from genshin are my faves

gamefreak0523

Oct 2, 2020

Curious topic.
I'd have to say my faves are school girl zelda, swimsuit samus and edelgard. So good!!!

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020

Curious topic.
my favs is Lulu, i can hardly find any good fanart of her, and Lumi does it perfectly

bigtiddybigmoney

Aug 11, 2019
Hello friends, I am new here, so as a welcome I share the term 6 22 24, I hope that the others who have, do not keep it and share it with us.
Mega
First I'd like to say you're an absolute god for sharing, thank you so much! I've been looking for term 24 for so long, the Klaxosaur princess piece in particular. Second, do you have any futa versions of the images? I see on their gumroad that its a 238 images pack and it says " Bonus Versions (Futa, Cum and more...)", but those were nowhere to be found in the one you shared. If you don't have those then understandable, but thank you anyways!

elisopito2021

Apr 6, 2021
First I'd like to say you're an absolute god for sharing, thank you so much! I've been looking for term 24 for so long, the Klaxosaur princess piece in particular. Second, do you have any futa versions of the images? I see on their gumroad that its a 238 images pack and it says " Bonus Versions (Futa, Cum and more...)", but those were nowhere to be found in the one you shared. If you don't have those then understandable, but thank you anyways!
I hope you downloaded it quickly because a few minutes ago they canceled the link but I will try to find what you ask me

Reactions: bigtiddybigmoney
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes