Collection Pinup LumiNyu Collection [2024-06-20] [LumiNyu]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

hasbro

Jul 24, 2017
Thank you all so much for sharing these packs, I really appreciate them.
I don't know if you're all aware, but kemono.party is a scraper site that can import pages from multiple sites like patreon/gumroad/dlsite.
It also gives users the option to manually upload files if the scraper doesn't pick them up, but this feature was broken for some time and I'm not sure if they ever fixed it.
Again, thanks so much to all of the wonderful contributors here.

Baphomet669

Oct 11, 2020
Not to spam but my only other hope is the packs are actually complete (include futa, etc.) I don't want to sound like an ungrateful jerk but I don't want to spend a long time downloading 2-3GB files to find out they're not the full thing. No offense intended to our contributors.

Shadowkeep2

Aug 2, 2019
Thank you all so much for sharing these packs, I really appreciate them.
I don't know if you're all aware, but kemono.party is a scraper site that can import pages from multiple sites like patreon/gumroad/dlsite.
It also gives users the option to manually upload files if the scraper doesn't pick them up, but this feature was broken for some time and I'm not sure if they ever fixed it.
Again, thanks so much to all of the wonderful contributors here.

How the importer works?

hasbro

Jul 24, 2017
How the importer works?
Click "[Import]" at the top of the page, then click "Learn how to get your session key." and follow the instructions listed there.
To upload files directly, you have to visit the artist's page on the website and then at the top you should be able to click "[Upload file]".

Shadowkeep2

Aug 2, 2019
Click "[Import]" at the top of the page, then click "Learn how to get your session key." and follow the instructions listed there.
To upload files directly, you have to visit the artist's page on the website and then at the top you should be able to click "[Upload file]".
I don't get it with the Gumroad Session key

hasbro

Jul 24, 2017
I don't get it with the Gumroad Session key
Sorry, I can't really help you there unfortunately.
If you click "[Partychan]" at the top of the page, it will take you to the discussion/imageboard for the site.
You might be able to find a relevant thread there, or start your own to ask for help.

Edit: Also, if you read the importer page again there's a section at the bottom "If you're having trouble with the importer, contact admin." that you can click to receive support.

H1tl3r

Mar 16, 2020
actually i have better idea, you could just torrent the files and make few mirror links in different sites.
it will take you less upload time, plus the person who reported the links can't do s**t about it :KEK:

This may be temp solution while waiting rf96 to do the rest

hotblueflame

Feb 12, 2017
Anyone happen to have Terms 17 (March 2018), 20 (June 2018), 21 (July 2018) and 27 (January 2019)?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes