Collection Pinup LumiNyu Collection [2024-06-20] [LumiNyu]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

jnf0.5

Oct 30, 2017
I can make a NOPY account after work and upload there, i used this site because it doesn't require a login for uploading and i was lazy lol.
Im not very sure but i think i have 31 as well, will upload them to NOPY when im home

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I can make a NOPY account after work and upload there, i used this site because it doesn't require a login for uploading and i was lazy lol.
Im not very sure but i think i have 31 as well, will upload them to NOPY when im home
Wait wait wait, you can make a NOPY account!? I only option I saw their was login in, their was no way of making an account their unless your a uploader on F95.

jnf0.5

Oct 30, 2017
Oh i didn't know its restricted for registration, i have a mega account, but its fill to the brim, whats some other good choice? Or should i just contact rf96 and pm him the file?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Oh i didn't know its restricted for registration, i have a mega account, but its fill to the brim, whats some other good choice? Or should i just contact rf96 and pm him the file?
I don't know the best option. I DM a uploader and they said they have it in a queue. Which result it not being updated for weeks. I post it on the thread a use the "report" option to have it in their system and same thing happen. Their was archives I have left in many threads that still didn't get the thread updated. So it is all up to the what threads their mostly prioritizing to get the best choice.

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
i think gofile accept anonymous upload

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes