Collection Pinup LumiNyu Collection [2024-06-20] [LumiNyu]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Apr 24, 2021
I've narrowed it down to, personally, needing Terms 8, 9, 12, 15, 17, 18, 19, 29, and obviously 51 and 52.

Obviously, if someone had them, they probably would have shared, but maybe if I put it out there, the gods will shine down on me with a miracle.

Cheers to those who share these packs, I love NSFW art, but just can't rationalize spending that much money to get it, so thanks.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020

term 51
I was trying to figure out what was the different between this and the other one I got from another user within this thread. Then it turn out this one has the PSD files. So thank for sharing it.

god yagami

Nov 6, 2020
Thank you very much for the compressed version. Luminyu's photos are unnecessarily larges and his collection takes up an insane amount of space

elisopito2021

Apr 6, 2021
I've narrowed it down to, personally, needing Terms 8, 9, 12, 15, 17, 18, 19, 29, and obviously 51 and 52.

Obviously, if someone had them, they probably would have shared, but maybe if I put it out there, the gods will shine down on me with a miracle.

Cheers to those who share these packs, I love NSFW art, but just can't rationalize spending that much money to get it, so thanks.
Could you share the other terms you have (that rf96 does not have)? Please, I will try to find the missing terms, I already shared one but mega I deleted them

Apr 24, 2021
Could you share the other terms you have (that rf96 does not have)? Please, I will try to find the missing terms, I already shared one but mega I deleted them
Sorry mate, I've only gotten the ones I have from rf96, there are just some sets containing characters I don't care for.

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
hey guys in term 40 there is the erza scarlet set from one piece i am interested in but just that set only. Is there a way to access only that set without having to wait 1 hours to download the full 5gb set please and thank you?

Apr 24, 2021
hey guys in term 40 there is the erza scarlet set from one piece i am interested in but just that set only. Is there a way to access only that set without having to wait 1 hours to download the full 5gb set please and thank you?
No, it's packaged as a the same full set you'd get from LumiNyu directly. If you want the pictures, you'll just have to bite the bullet and wait for the download.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes