Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
The fact I'm a girl doesn't really affect the fetishes that appear in the game. Even more, I was the person who have the initial idea of adding the bimbo root. The very first scene about Mirana is also my idea.

Please, don't spread rumors about things you don't have idea.
Suuuuuuuuuuuuure. Girls. Cant. Be. Kinky. Period.
Держи смайлуху )

Hb8990

May 10, 2020
where do i paste a folder on mac, im not sure how to add a folder could someone give me specific instructions

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
where do i paste a folder on mac, im not sure how to add a folder could someone give me specific instructions
If you're talking about the game, it doesn't matter where you put it, you just need to click on the game's icon and that's all

Hb8990

May 10, 2020
If you're talking about the game, it doesn't matter where you put it, you just need to click on the game's icon and that's all
I mean if i want to add a save file or an unlocker where am i supposed to put it in the game files

totally_not_a_spy

Jun 30, 2023
Perhaps this question has already been asked, but I don't want to go through the entire thread again. Does Valve know about this game? This level of monetization goes beyond fair fan use of intellectual property.

Reactions: LostBR and jeybeeee

ewokk

Nov 13, 2017
The game has such potential to add different scenes and fetishes. Considering that the game already has pet content, it would be cool to see:
1) pet play
2) more exibitionism and nudity
3) more public gangbang
4) reveling outfit
5) cumflation and excenssive cum
6) semen bath (there was a mug, why not?)
7) nipplefuck
8) rimming (both one way and the other)
9) a slap in the face?
10) fisting?? (the dildo scene was funny, though not deep)
Listed the most innocuous ones

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
The game has such potential to add different scenes and fetishes. Considering that the game already has pet content, it would be cool to see:
1) pet play
2) more exibitionism and nudity
3) more public gangbang
4) reveling outfit
5) cumflation and excenssive cum
6) semen bath (there was a mug, why not?)
7) nipplefuck
8) rimming (both one way and the other)
9) a slap in the face?
10) fisting?? (the dildo scene was funny, though not deep)
Listed the most innocuous ones
You're telling me that's the most innocuous fetishes, but the game still doesn't have pegging fetish, nah ;"(

Reactions: ewokk

M3007

Aug 1, 2023
how get the lewd photo shoot from the v 0.16 and the last contest I m stuck on episode 4

Last edited:

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
Do you still get scammed out of your save slots by not paying for this game or was that just an urban myth?

Reactions: Arrngrim
1.80 star(s) 82 Votes