mscottontail

Dec 2, 2018
Since this keeps popping up when I look for newly updated games with lesbian content i may as well be annoying and ask if you can avoid the hetero scenes or nah.

• Angry
Reactions: Curelt

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
perfect game, just needs more bestaility and rougher scenes/poses, the latest triple anal was amazing!!
Unfortunately flamie is involved, she is a girl and we will never see really rough/fetish scenes, wich would really suit this game (and can be completely turn offable like in those rpg maker games where it asks you about extreme kinks in the beginning). Lol she even told to not include any oral scenes any more which are mostly the hottest ones and the ones involved in some of the most... advanced fetishes. At least we had a mug of cum scene - i really doubted that they would risk doing even this

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
Unfortunately flamie is involved, she is a girl and we will never see really rough/fetish scenes, wich would really suit this game (and can be completely turn offable like in those rpg maker games where it asks you about extreme kinks in the beginning). Lol she even told to not include any oral scenes any more which are mostly the hottest ones and the ones involved in some of the most... advanced fetishes. At least we had a mug of cum scene - i really doubted that they would risk doing even this
Wow, that sounds pathetic. Why work with such a person.

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
The fact I'm a girl doesn't really affect the fetishes that appear in the game. Even more, I was the person who have the initial idea of adding the bimbo root. The very first scene about Mirana is also my idea.

Please, don't spread rumors about things you don't have idea.

Soul Intent

Apr 29, 2020
Any way to unlock the microtransactions paid scenes?
No, because they are tied directly to the online version. Even if you manage to extract pictures, you need working scene scripts on top of that. Although I think if someone with a patreon subscription shared their game folder after logging into patreon account, it would probably be possible to access paid scenes. But I'm not sure it would have worked.

We can only hope that when development of this game is completed, devs will release a full version with all the scenes for an extra fee.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
No, because they are tied directly to the online version. Even if you manage to extract pictures, you need working scene scripts on top of that. Although I think if someone with a patreon subscription shared their game folder after logging into patreon account, it would probably be possible to access paid scenes. But I'm not sure it would have worked.

We can only hope that when development of this game is completed, devs will release a full version with all the scenes for an extra fee.
Yeah, no thanks. It's not like this game is that good either, so I see no point on even bothering on trying to see if it's even possible.
I'll just keep pirating the heck out of this one. Greedy devs don't deserve support imho.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
Yeah, no thanks. It's not like this game is that good either, so I see no point on even bothering on trying to see if it's even possible.
I'll just keep pirating the heck out of this one. Greedy devs don't deserve support imho.
I will always remember that there was a point in this game that someone needed to pay to even save game. It looks like the whole thing worked better (as in he got paid more) after the author monetized the shiet out of everything but I can also say that this is the first game that I've actively hated and ignored each time I see it.

Now I just enter the thread each 6-8 months to see if someone completely pirated the heck out of it or if it still has half the scenes behind a paywall.

Heck, at this point I'm just surprised that no one bombed the author patreon. There are games in this forum that have been banned in Patreon for doing less and after monetizing everything worse than a chinese mobile game company this game got A LOT of hate.

Last edited:

ewokk

Nov 13, 2017
I'm not sure if I can mention other projects here (maybe the comment will be deleted).
Again, remembering the 0.29 update and the multiple penetration, very good NSFW videos by Aanix, maybe in them you can see something interesting to implement. All in the hope of more such scenes with double, triple and even more penetration.
And for Luna's waitressing scene, there's a very funny game, with quite specific drawing Keira Quest. Very cute scenes. I recommend it. Maybe the developers will look into some of these.

1.80 star(s) 82 Votes