Cormac

May 18, 2017
JavaScript:
function unlockAll(){
    var scenes = document.getElementsByClassName("item");
    for(var i = 0; i < scenes.length;i++)
    {
        if (scenes[i].attributes["locked_scene"] != undefined)
        {
            scenes[i].attributes["locked_scene"].value = "false";
        }
    }
}
If you open up the console, paste this code in, then you can call the function unlockAll() while you're in the gallery and then you can click on any of the scenes, except the special ones with the dollar in a circle symbol.
how to open the console?

Cormac

May 18, 2017
JavaScript:
function unlockAll(){
    var scenes = document.getElementsByClassName("item");
    for(var i = 0; i < scenes.length;i++)
    {
        if (scenes[i].attributes["locked_scene"] != undefined)
        {
            scenes[i].attributes["locked_scene"].value = "false";
        }
    }
}
If you open up the console, paste this code in, then you can call the function unlockAll() while you're in the gallery and then you can click on any of the scenes, except the special ones with the dollar in a circle symbol.
Ok, I still couldn't do this, so, anyone know how to unlock the you are all fucked?

thedude2866

Apr 24, 2017
So a lot of people have been getting confused on how to use the code I've pasted to unlock the gallery so here is a more detailed version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here are the steps
1) Load up the game (this was for the electron version) click on either the play offline or online, I've tried and both seem to work.
2) Open up the console which you can do by doing so.
console.JPG
3) Go to the gallery in the game, and insert the above code ONLY once. You only have to insert that code only the first time you enter the gallery (unless you closed the game then you will have to do it again). And it should look like this
1.JPG
4) Then type in unlockAll() and press enter before you want to play any scene, this code will have to be typed in each time you want to play a scene (or you can just press the arrow up key in the console after you do it at least once.) and it should look like this
2.JPG
5) Nothing should look different in the game, but now you can play any scene in the gallery except the ones which are marked with this symbol
3.JPG
6) After the scenes finishes it should put you back in the gallery and now to play the next scene you have to repeat from 4).

Hope this helps the people who have been struggling.

Gfifish

Feb 21, 2020
well, support titdang when u cant even load 1 scene from game
Nice, nice nice
Infinite load screen ;/

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
well, support titdang when u cant even load 1 scene from game
Nice, nice nice
Infinite load screen ;/
Could you please check, if it works in mobile version? You don't need to pay to try the game.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Just found this game. When I went to the Patreon page TitDang, it offered some old games(which are pretty good might I add) and then I clicked on their new game Luna in The Tavern.......

WHY IS THE GAME IN A BROWSER ? WHAT ?
I cant also skip dialog, it wants me to login .....

Latest versions of the game are locked too 0.10 - 0.12 . Which is understandable.
But why cant we download the older versions before 0.10 ?

Maybe im not understaing something. Is anyone here a patreon of TitDang ?
Can you download older versions of Luna in the Tavern ? As in like the rest of the games here, MEGA file -> Extract -> Play ?

Why cant we get to download older versions of the game ? You know, keep the browser game for the latest stuff and every like 3-4 months or something ,we get to download the content .....

The browser game seems to lag for me too. Like when I play it, it lags so much that it looks like a PowerPoint presentation.

But the worst part of it all is the subscription. "Note: stay subscribed to keep your access" WHAT ? I cant even support my favourite artists every month like Noname55, GeneralButch, Arhoangle ... that only want 1$ for their content.

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Just found this game. When I went to the Patreon page TitDang, it offered some old games(which are pretty good might I add) and then I clicked on their new game Luna in The Tavern.......

WHY IS THE GAME IN A BROWSER ? WHAT ?
I cant also skip dialog, it wants me to login .....

Latest versions of the game are locked too 0.10 - 0.12 . Which is understandable.
But why cant we download the older versions before 0.10 ?

Maybe im not understaing something. Is anyone here a patreon of TitDang ?
Can you download older versions of Luna in the Tavern ? As in like the rest of the games here, MEGA file -> Extract -> Play ?

Why cant we get to download older versions of the game ? You know, keep the browser game for the latest stuff and every like 3-4 months or something ,we get to download the content .....

The browser game seems to lag for me too. Like when I play it, it lags so much that it looks like a PowerPoint presentation.

But the worst part of it all is the subscription. "Note: stay subscribed to keep your access" WHAT ? I cant even support my favourite artists every month like Noname55, GeneralButch, Arhoangle ... that only want 1$ for their content.
Latest downloadable builds are here:

Reactions: Limited20

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
Finally figured out how to open it. You have to do the same with the Do not break taboos scene. In addition, select the don't drink option to the Date question (the question asked by the man with the face) and choose honest answer, hold hand and dont take bag respectively.
Did that and just unlock Do not break taboos scene, not that don't be shy scene :S

GUN DOWN

Feb 4, 2021
Did that and just unlock Do not break taboos scene, not that don't be shy scene :S
And what exactly and step-by-step do you need to do to open "do not break taboos!"?

It's just that they speak in fragments here, and it's not entirely clear :)

And so you didn't learn how to unlock "don't be shy" ?

Only these two are left, everything else is opened

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lone Dog

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
And what exactly and step-by-step do you need to do to open "do not break taboos!"?

It's just that they speak in fragments here, and it's not entirely clear :)

And so you didn't learn how to unlock "don't be shy" ?

Only these two are left, everything else is opened
for taboos, jerk the guy in bathroom or let the guy cum over luna at lyralei blowjob scene and don't drink later when they ask luna about jerk to strangers or cumshot. No clue for "don't be so shy", tried everything, could be a bug because nothing I try works for me..

Reactions: GUN DOWN
1.70 star(s) 83 Votes