Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
Heh, and I play online. Did you even try to unlock this skin online?
Yes, and in the mouth fuck this scene. :mad:

What's going on in this scene now? Say so, I have no problems with visualization:giggle:

If anything, thank you for your time, brother. I'm very touched:whistle:...

Communicating with foreigners through a shitty translator is really interesting:ROFLMAO:
yeh, i don't understand half of it xD

GUN DOWN

Feb 4, 2021
A short lesbian scene, not worth of so much effort xD
Yes, I realized it in time..... :ROFLMAO:

I think I understand what's going on here, I probably need to jerk off to a guy in the bath, and cum on Luna. Maybe in the aggregate, this scene is unlocked...

UPDATED
I opened both necessary scenes, rejected the guy and took the bag, did not drink and let Mirana win.
All actions were performed in the same way by Mirana.
BUT NOTHING FUCKING CHANGED!
Also, either a lesbian scene in the toilet, or with shy.

And I SPECIFICALLY downloaded the offline version for this...

It's a joke, it's just a really big jokeo_Oo_Oo_O...I must go to bed! Perhaps tomorrow, I will discover the greatest secret of the universe, or I will throw off the screenshots of this scene

• Sad
Reactions: Lone Dog and flamie

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Can you avoid any non-les content?
You can play the "Lyralei in the Tavern" story arc. Choose "Chapter 1, 5, 7, and 8". Then stop Lyralei from drinking more. You'll get the lesbian ending.

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Is this game still in the unplayable-if-not-a-patreon-subscriber mode of not allowing saves or skipping?
You can play offline and save the game. You have several skip buttons for skipping dialogs and intros, you can find them in the bottom right corner of the screen.

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
are gonna have to play dota to unlock scene here?
The storyline is simple, so you can understand all the plot without playing DOTA. DOTA fans just have a little more content (jokes and references).

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
You can't play the entire game lesbian?
You can refuse all the men's harassment, if you want, but the game is not fully lesbian. It contains some lesbian routes, and there is a full lesbian path, but it ends with a scene with Mirana. It's lesbian or futa, optional.
(But it's one of the three patron only scenes)

1.70 star(s) 83 Votes