GUN DOWN

Feb 4, 2021
Guys, who have unlocked "do not break the taboo" throw off the screenshots please.

I've lost sleep, I'm trying to forget and get it out of my head, but it's no use...

I must, I must see this scene, or I am doomed to lose my mind!

Even when I lost in the final of the regional boxing competition, I was not so annoyed and excited. Making these screenshots isn't hard, but it will LITERALLY save me. I'll remember you forever

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: flamie and Lone Dog

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
Guys, who have unlocked "do not break the taboo" throw off the screenshots please.

I've lost sleep, I'm trying to forget and get it out of my head, but it's no use...

I must, I must see this scene, or I am doomed to lose my mind!

Even when I lost in the final of the regional boxing competition, I was not so annoyed and excited. Making these screenshots isn't hard, but it will LITERALLY save me. I'll remember you forever
Dude, im starting to worry about your health so do this XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: flamie

GUN DOWN

Feb 4, 2021
Dude, im starting to worry about your health so do this XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did exactly as you told me, man, but after the last completed item on your list, the lesbian scene in the toilet is still activated...

I tried both online and offline versions, starting with Act 1 and Act 2, but this scene always catches up with me.

Perhaps it is not I, cursed and doomed, but you, blessed and exalted? Well, I'm absolutely fucking serious! Well, it can't be that 2 people do absolutely the same thing, but the result is completely different:eek:

• Angry
Reactions: Lone Dog

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
I did exactly as you told me, man, but after the last completed item on your list, the lesbian scene in the toilet is still activated...

I tried both online and offline versions, starting with Act 1 and Act 2, but this scene always catches up with me.

Perhaps it is not I, cursed and doomed, but you, blessed and exalted? Well, I'm absolutely fucking serious! Well, it can't be that 2 people do absolutely the same thing, but the result is completely different:eek:
You said that doesn't work? sorry, your translator is a bit confusing xd, well.. that scene is easy for me so i dont know why you cant get it, try to use the save at page 30.

GUN DOWN

Feb 4, 2021
You said that doesn't work? sorry, your translator is a bit confusing xd, well.. that scene is easy for me so i dont know why you cant get it, try to use the save at page 30.
Well, maybe you really are the chosen one, there are generally people besides you who saw this scene? XD

I painstakingly, consistently and very carefully considered every point that you wrote.

I even reinstalled, and re-did all the way strictly following the plan, and nothing works!

So if I were you, I'd go get a ticket to the lottery....and better a few XD

P.S

Russian words have a lot of declensions and derivatives. There are also a lot of synonyms, so the translator can not always thoroughly convey the message.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: flamie and Lone Dog

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019

I can't understand which scene you want to find: "Don't be so shy" or "Don't break taboos"? That two scenes have the same beginning, so it may confuse you.

GUN DOWN

Feb 4, 2021
I can't understand which scene you want to find: "Don't be so shy" or "Don't break taboos"? That two scenes have the same beginning, so it may confuse you.
Don't break taboos. "Don't be so shy" i unlocked it when I first wrote here, and in the way that I was advised here for "taboo" XD. I was also surprised by this at the time.

I've almost memorized the scripts for getting all the scenes except "don't break the taboo"....

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Don't break taboos. "Don't be so shy" i unlocked it when I first wrote here, and in the way that I was advised here for "taboo" XD. I was also surprised by this at the time.

I've almost memorized the scripts for getting all the scenes except "don't break the taboo"....
Well... It's strange. The walkthrough is the same as "Don't be so shy", but you should just refuse Jackie's interest. Drink a beer in the question about paid dates, or just don't take his hand when he asks for it.

GUN DOWN

Feb 4, 2021
Well... It's strange. The walkthrough is the same as "Don't be so shy", but you should just refuse Jackie's interest. Drink a beer in the question about paid dates, or just don't take his hand when he asks for it.
Fuck, guys.............................

It turns out that I have already watched this strange scene 100 times, which I supposedly still can't find. There was simply no notification that the scene was unlocked in the gallery.

It is so if that and not unlocked ( ie, the breakdown takes place to be ), but it does not matter..

Imagine that you LITERALLY SHIT yourself at a school disco in front of everyone and multiply it by 10. That's about the same way I feel ashamed now...:oops::oops::rolleyes:

Thank you Love Dog for your patience, and I'm sorry for such an extraordinary stupidity and inattention. If I weren't a fucking beggar and a provincial town in Russia, I'd send you money for moral damages.:whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Lone Dog

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Fuck, guys.............................

It turns out that I have already watched this strange scene 100 times, which I supposedly still can't find. There was simply no notification that the scene was unlocked in the gallery.

It is so if that and not unlocked ( ie, the breakdown takes place to be ), but it does not matter..

Imagine that you LITERALLY SHIT yourself at a school disco in front of everyone and multiply it by 10. That's about the same way I feel ashamed now...:oops::oops::rolleyes:

Thank you Love Dog for your patience, and I'm sorry for such an extraordinary stupidity and inattention. If I weren't a fucking beggar and a provincial town in Russia, I'd send you money for moral damages.:whistle:
To open that scene in the gallery, you should lie about jerking off, not getting a bukkake.

TitDang

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
It seems the very first choice in the game including one ordinary and one paywalled option makes people frustrated. I am really interested in how do you think paywalled content should be implemented. You may know we are working on the second game, so paywalls are really a discussion topic for us now.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
It seems the very first choice in the game including one ordinary and one paywalled option makes people frustrated. I am really interested in how do you think paywalled content should be implemented. You may know we are working on the second game, so paywalls are really a discussion topic for us now.
This is just my opinion on the whole support thing.
I will given an example for games I currently am, or have supported on patreon.

Hrainn Games Kingdom of Deception for example offers the latest verion of the game for patreons only and has a public version from the previous version.
But they offer patreon content only like Art Packs and Variant Packs.
Art Packs are higher resulution images from the game
Variant Packs are a bit different. They ask the patreons what they would like to see as "bonus scenes" and the top 3 get picked. These variant packs are mini stories with new images that are NOT canon in the main game.

Tinkerer Peasant's Quest for example also offers Images/Animations from the game in higher resolution , as a standalone download.

SweGabe Legend of Queen Opala for example gives you not only the games if you subscribe, but also comics they made.

Magicnuts What a Legend for example offers their animations from the game 3x the speed with no text. Also offers to make your own character and put in a book of friends in the game.

You know, sometimes the game is just that good and you want to support the dev even if they dont offer anything on their patreon. Just because you enjoyed it a lot.

But all in all good rewards for patreons are :
- Current Version of the game
- Images/Animations from the game as a standalone download (MEGA, Google Drive etc ...)
- Cheat version of the game
- Comics/Manga
- Beta/Test version of the game
- Polls for characters and sex scenes
- Early Access to the game (For example 3$ patreon gets the game 2 days early, while 10$ gets it 7 days early)
- Detailed Walkthroughs
- PinUps of the female characters from the game

That is just my opinion.

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
Hey! This game looks pretty cool and I like the art, is there a good amount of H-content in it now? Or should I wait a bit more? Thanks.

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Hey! This game looks pretty cool and I like the art, is there a good amount of H-content in it now? Or should I wait a bit more? Thanks.
I'm not sure what is your question, but there are 55 free scenes. There are a lot of sex scenes, not only erotic content.

Okeanos

Aug 10, 2019
I actually agree with the paywall idea. I mean most games here are free period. I get it, but at same times people make these games to make money. Ultimately some games have no paywall and just rely on Patreon donations, but most of those games are already successful (Summertime, etc), for games that are not a major hit yet, paywall is a easy to way to keep some donations flowing in.

Anyway it's a fun game.

Reactions: flamie
1.70 star(s) 83 Votes