theforstycow

Sep 13, 2017
Been seeing this things pop up constantly but never tried it because of the bad reviews. Gave it a whirl and yea, it is just as bad as everyone is saying. I mean holy shit. Learn how to properly make paid content devs. Seriously. Getting paid for your work isn't the problem. But they way to went about it is completely stupid. Even worse for a game that has almost no content.

And apparently the devs are too busy self-fellatiating to notice or care.

You may know we are working on the second game, so paywalls are really a discussion topic for us now.
Shocker lol. How much longer until this is abandoned like the rest?

Last edited:

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Been seeing this things pop up constantly but never tried it because of the bad reviews. Gave it a whirl and yea, it is just as bad as everyone is saying. I mean holy shit. Learn how to properly make paid content devs. Seriously. Getting paid for your work isn't the problem. But they way to went about it is completely stupid. Even worse for a game that has almost no content.

And apparently the devs are too busy self-fellatiating to notice or care.
There are 61 scenes in the game, are you sure it’s “almost no content”?

Last edited by a moderator:

theforstycow

Sep 13, 2017
There are 61 scenes in the game, are you sure it’s “almost no content”? Are you joking?
Believe it or not, there is more to actual content than just pictures. If I just wanted pictures, I'd just download the zip of all the pictures. Here's a little secret about game development. When making a game, you have to make it so it is actually fun to PLAY. As in, engage with. Not just suffer through just hoping to get a picture as a reward.

TitDang

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
fun to PLAY
It's a strange feeling. Let's say you don't like the game. It seems you want the dev to hear you. The dev reads your opinion and sees his game has no content. What is content? It's not a half hundred scenes, 5 girls, 3 completed story arcs, dozen locations, different choices, and different endings or fast updates. It's "fun to play". What is not "fun to play"? Several paid features that paved the way for all I mentioned. OK, man.

• Angry
Reactions: sasha777

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
It's a strange feeling. Let's say you don't like the game. It seems you want the dev to hear you. The dev reads your opinion and sees his game has no content. What is content? It's not a half hundred scenes, 5 girls, 3 completed story arcs, dozen locations, different choices, and different endings or fast updates. It's "fun to play". What is not "fun to play"? Several paid features that paved the way for all I mentioned. OK, man.
The lack of a persistent skip, such as hold ctrl or alt to skip dialogue makes it a grind to unlock the scenes.
Yes, there is a button that pops up on some dialogues to skip a chain of dialogues. But if you're already spam-clicking to get to the choice you think leads to a new scene you'll likely miss it entirely.

The addition of a skip-while-hold key would be a significant QoL improvement.

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
The lack of a persistent skip, such as hold ctrl or alt to skip dialogue makes it a grind to unlock the scenes.
Yes, there is a button that pops up on some dialogues to skip a chain of dialogues. But if you're already spam-clicking to get to the choice you think leads to a new scene you'll likely miss it entirely.

The addition of a skip-while-hold key would be a significant QoL improvement.
1613766355000.png

Do you mean that button?

DaBoiii

Sep 27, 2020
I took the time and unlocked the save and skip option. It's just like the offical offline version of the game, an Electron app, but with unlocked features and Offlaner patreon scences.

How do I apply this here? Thought I just put it into the game folder and it would work bu naw lol, probably too late now tho, looks like it was made for 0.4

Heliwr

Jul 9, 2020
Just opened the game and 0.13 is up for non patrons. But the thing that really worried me is all 0.14 content is all under pay wall like other past scenes that stay for patrons only. This scares me.

alisida

May 12, 2018
Mac version all full of bugs and crashes right after you have the first few drinks, even the other chapters are bugged..... unplayable

1.70 star(s) 83 Votes