kkholis

Dec 26, 2017
What the actual fuck?

So the creator(s) of this took Luna's Dota2 sprite, somehow managed to make it look less sexy (idk how they accomplished that?), and then on top of that, made you pay for basic shit in-game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KonD:R

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
What the actual fuck?

So the creator(s) of this took Luna's Dota2 sprite, somehow managed to make it look less sexy (idk how they accomplished that?), and then on top of that, made you pay for basic shit in-game.
i myself not fan of Luna being presented with such tits... for me Luna is more with her ass (wich is damn crazy ) and less on tits , similar to Windranger who have almost no tits. (that's also why i never buyed that chinese cosmetic for her ingame that give her that huge cleavage.. its ridiculous)

just saying, i think (my opinion) she would have been more sexy with her normal small-mid breast. and make the game more concentrate on her ass.

but i see many many drawings and else that give her big tits and they are pretty successfull. well, each peoples they own taste.

(also, just for fun.. in this game, Luna consider Roshan as an extremly powerful monster.... i wonder what she could think about Ursa dick then HAHAHA )

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Windranger's Wanderings as a separate game is "abandoned". I changed too much in the next game to continue the original WW in the same way. So if you mean WW: Midforest Episode - it's correct to say it's "on hold" now. I would really want to finish that story. I got several options to do it. But not all at once.

I made a post about that some time ago, and moreover - I want to make an option for other tier patrons to get these scenes. So this is a viable purpose in our task list. But it's not an easy task - we need to make an entire database, keep it and watch it works correctly. Currently, this is out of our skills, so I can't say how much time it will take. Anyway, we already made own engine to make this game, so I think we could handle this too.
Fuck really? God damn, this is the second time that Windranger's wandering gets canned. Bummer, thoroughly enjoyed it. :cry:

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
i myself not fan of Luna being presented with such tits... for me Luna is more with her ass (wich is damn crazy ) and less on tits , similar to Windranger who have almost no tits. (that's also why i never buyed that chinese cosmetic for her ingame that give her that huge cleavage.. its ridiculous)

just saying, i think (my opinion) she would have been more sexy with her normal small-mid breast. and make the game more concentrate on her ass.

but i see many many drawings and else that give her big tits and they are pretty successfull. well, each peoples they own taste.

(also, just for fun.. in this game, Luna consider Roshan as an extremly powerful monster.... i wonder what she could think about Ursa dick then HAHAHA )
Agree on tits. A bit smaller would be nice. Love dota girls for not having huge anime racks

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
I can accept locking some content through online options to have incentive to become a paying supporter. But blocking off save & load function is preventing me from even checking if I want to become patron at all. At least that needs to change or Dev will get bad reception here and that will probably kill his game in few months as a lot of people try games here before they pledge support. And right now reception is quite bad, me included.

stompintime

Apr 18, 2018
Really bummed WW is not happening again. Literally the only thing I would consider being a patron for.

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
Love the gloves! :love: Do they stay on throughout the sex/nude scenes (if there are any yet)?

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
I was going to give a chance for this game, but after reading 5 pages of this. R.I.P Curiosity :LUL: (also i already knew this dev and i didn't expect that from him).

Last edited:

NotSomeone

Nov 29, 2017
Looking for the archive that holds the CG, if anyone can help me find it in this mess, I can maybe crack it

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
You really need to restructure your secret scenes. Right now you can subscribe for 15$ and have access to the Mirana scene, but since it will never be public or in the offline version, you basically have always online DRM. Once it expires you can't access it anymore.

So if you want to see past secret scenes moving forward, you will have to pledge 15$ every single month. At least create a way so you can keep the ones you already paid for.
15$ every month to see the secrets scenes? oh no no no no hahahahaha!
This is ridiculous, you can't make this shit up!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Looking for the archive that holds the CG, if anyone can help me find it in this mess, I can maybe crack it
i think it have been done. check a few pages before. i think someone extracted all the CGs sexy .

skullytail

Sep 25, 2019
I just wanna offer an idea to the developer of this game. Switch to RPGM. I'm serious. Art is so amazing that we must not let that be a waste. Look at Town of Passion and Zombie's Retreat's style and I think you will know what to do. I loved WW: Midforest and I say with this art style, you can earn money so much. You don't need to be like EA while using RPGM. It takes time, but you can earn more.

I love Dota 2 parodies and you're doing a great job. Except, you need to sacrifice a bit.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Swallows999

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Okay, so it's a good start, and I like the art style. I look forward to future updates and expanded content. I just wish it wasn't locked away a paywall for some of its content, but its not my game so what do I know.

I'll be keeping an eye on this one and will come back to it for sure after a few updates.

1.80 star(s) 82 Votes