Taz1800

Aug 12, 2017
TitDang's games always seem to have a lot of potential but the developer/s have a habit of not finishing the game and quickly move to a new one. It's like the fear of patreons losing interest and slowly not support him so he instead moves on to another one to hype up their interest.
well fuck me, that reminded of bright sun Studios...

Thanks for that

Reactions: Kale2222

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
Hello Guys & Gals
I like to inform you who will like to see the game unlock please go here https://f95zone.to/threads/luna-in-the-tavern-titdang.43610/ and please reply +1 and hope someone unlock it. I like the art and I'm not going to pay $15 to unlock this game. I dislike pay walls that does not let you save and unlock the current content. I would love to support the Developer: TitDang - but not for $15 a month even for one pay. I hope someone can help. Thank You.

With All My Love! Thank You to Everyone & Have Fun Faping and Shlicking!

TitDang

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Also if you need help touching up some sentences, I'd be more than happy to look through them and adjust them.
Thank you. We got a special button for this. QiSeJZHZ1TE.jpg You can offer your suggestion and we will get it with all id.

Last edited:

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
I like the animation, but the comments are really weird.

I'll skip the community on this one and just wait to see if it goes anywhere.

zektamor

Nov 1, 2017
This developer is absolute trash, his only goal is to milk ppl. Become a patreon to save ingame? No my man i'll pass. You are not a giant fucking brand, telling me to login and shit smh. And this developer abandoned a game to focus on this game bcuz it was gonna make him more money.

superrandomusername

Nov 24, 2019
Yeah, go into:
Luna In The Tavern/resources/app/static/images/sprite
You can snag every image easy. They're all .webp images, so you'll need a reader.
I would rather earn them in-game if possible even if I can just get the images. More interesting being able to see the dialogue that way.

1.80 star(s) 82 Votes