drebin

May 1, 2017
In the case any of you have some morbid curiosity left in you to see how lukewarm v0.2 is, it's public.

giggidy

Apr 24, 2018
in the v0.2 gallery, how do you get the hidden scene number 3, the one that goes between the "luna's sweet tounge" and "nobody can catch me"? I've been trying a lot of things but nothing works, I'm clearly fucking up something really dumb, pls help?

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
in the v0.2 gallery, how do you get the hidden scene number 3, the one that goes between the "luna's sweet tounge" and "nobody can catch me"? I've been trying a lot of things but nothing works, I'm clearly fucking up something really dumb, pls help?
There is a guy who will ask if luna ever got shit-faced. Answer yes (drink)

Reactions: giggidy

fantasticmr95

Jan 28, 2019
If anyone was struggling to get the +3 alcohol / +4 resentment scene like I was,

Keep drinking at the start of each interaction, then turn everyone down

This puts you at +2/+3 going into the "Never Have I Ever Been Arrested" event. You drink on that one, and pick the cruel option, unlocking the bukake scene.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Heya.
I’m sorry you’ve disappointed the game contains ads and paid features that make a road for future updates. I’m not searching for hype themes, and I always wanted to make NSFW parody game about Dota 2. Great thanks to people who supported my previous games, but despite “pretty solid support” it wasn’t enough to make new updates pretty often - I worked alone in my free time as much as I could. Now with ads inside and paid features, I can make a comfortable game with a ton of arts together with my partner. I got the plan, and I just will be working further.
You don't need to apologize. A lot of people understand you. They really do. However, you keep on showing the same pattern over and over again. i know making artwork isn't easy and it takes a lot of time, and hiring an artist to draw just one image can cost a lot. I know. You want to gain people's trust? Show commitment to your games not by releasing new content, but by small things like finishing it and seeing it thru to the end. I know new and crazy ideas can be tempting and that feeling that you want to start ahead with another one, but it's just patience and commitment and you'll get it thru. I have no right to judge you, but I've learned one simple thing in life and back when I was in service. If you can't even finish in doing the small tasks, you'll never find the will to finish the bigger ones in the long run. I know you need money for either personal reasons or for game development, but you just can't ask that from people and expect them to give it to you. Gain their trust, show them you're worthy of their money and treat them right. Do that, and they will give you what you need in the end.

Good luck and I hope that your future projects will be successful

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
Man, I can't help you if I don't know your OS. Win, mac or linux?
Win10, another note is if I go into offline after initially launching the game it seems to break any assets it tries to load later.
(Do you have it set to fallback to local/offline storage when connection is lost or just test if a connection is available at launch?)

puchuu

Aug 18, 2016
An excellent example of how a game can have awesome art, and still piss enough people off so that they won't even pirate it. If this becomes the third game in a row to be abandoned, consider publishing this one as an early access game on the Epic Games store!

1.80 star(s) 82 Votes