terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
this came up after a monster fight anyone know how to fix?
I *may* have fixed that.
I went into OriginalBattleSystemAndMenu.js and replaced all occurences of "removeState" with lowercase "removestate".
So game doesn't crasha nymore but no battlefuck scenes happening, only things that happened are attacks, getting "tied" which just seems to disable running away and enemy waiting a turn.
Not sure though if this is due to my changes or yet another bug in the original game or simply because of too little lewdness acrued.
If I lose a battle then there is a xxx scene but haven't had any of the inbattle scnene where you are supposed to enter a key combination to avoid the xxx attack.

Also what does that mean when you go into the tower and it says the stealing system will come in future update?
So game is not yet finished by dev?

I have attached my edited script file. make a copy of the original and then place it into "LUNA_NTR_Dungeon_RJ01131344_MTL_with_images\www\js\plugins"

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
The current state of this translate is not yet playable. If the translator use batch MTL on everthing. that will cause the Japanese code to be changed to eng, causing the game to crash. not work properly.
from what I've translated the previous game of this before. If the MC's name is changed to eng, it will break most of the codes.

hope this can help

Reactions: iwouldthrowme

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Eh? Platonic relationship with your significant other? What the heck is being platonic with your girlfriend? Isn't platonic love something like, a father towards his son? Eh? Can someone explain it to me?

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
Eh? Platonic relationship with your significant other? What the heck is being platonic with your girlfriend? Isn't platonic love something like, a father towards his son? Eh? Can someone explain it to me?
I think it's supposed to imply they haven't had sex yet. But I am guessing.

Reactions: BlackElite

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Even if the game was stable (which it isn't), the translation is MTL poetry quality and the text runs off the screen. Avoid this game for now.

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
any chance on the sns being translated? also how do you see what day of the week it is cause i've been to the dungeon constantly and the steal thing just never triggers, no one ever shows up.

Last edited:

ninkpt

Nov 16, 2017
had the same here. I then extracted the game using winrar and encoding set to japanese and that seems to have fixed the issue.
Did like 10 battles without issues so far.
I guess if you extract it using different encoding some file name may not be set correctly.

Ok, nevermind. Still have the issue. Seems everytime you get any sort of status attached this bug hits.
Quite disappointing.
I have japanese encoding, still encounter this issue

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
So I tired applying terirheken file, and it did work, but other things are broken, the way it seems... Well I am certain that estelle18 is correct in their assessment.

The current state of this translate is not yet playable. If the translator use batch MTL on everthing. that will cause the Japanese code to be changed to eng, causing the game to crash. not work properly.
from what I've translated the previous game of this before. If the MC's name is changed to eng, it will break most of the codes.

hope this can help
It does seem like the batch translation may have fucked up a lot of references to defined values...

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
Just as a by the way to people, the Dev notes says you can do virgin run.

Edit: Possibility to clear virginity is what's typed there. I am assuming it was a messy way to say there is a virgin run possible.
NTR route is 100% optional (providing you don't loose the game by not having enough money to repay the debt by the end of the month).

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes