Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Audio file error (20%Non_damage1.ogg) keeps popping up
Can still play, but it's constant popping is highly annoying.

From what I can some of the errors are do pieces of code it being translated
but the co-responding files haven't been, so it's looking for specific files that don't exist.

1704091288393.png

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Once I get some time to play it myself, if I don't find the MTL acceptable enough then I will probably do it. Or if it gets commissioned at some point.

Edit:
Just read the rest of the thread, I'll pick it up if nobody has touched it later on.
Please do :(

I as explained in the post above some of the code's co-responding files and folders need to be translated to match what the code is looking for.

For example the folders in the img\standPicture\chara_1 folder need to be translated from Japanese to English.

Also, not sure if it's a problem with the translation or the game it self, but AP doesn't restore after repairing clothes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MentallyDull

Jun 24, 2020
Having the same issue as others on cannot read property remove state. specifically when ending a fight with a heart status

givemethattrt

Oct 2, 2019
Please do :(

I as explained in the post above some of the code's co-responding files and folders need to be translated to match what the code is looking for.

For example the folders in the img\standPicture\chara_1 folder need to be translated from Japanese to English.

Also, not sure if it's a problem with the translation or the game it self, but AP doesn't restore after repairing clothes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Check my earlier post. I added some JS code to handle that without the need to rename anything.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Once I get some time to play it myself, if I don't find the MTL acceptable enough then I will probably do it. Or if it gets commissioned at some point.

Edit:
Just read the rest of the thread, I'll pick it up if nobody has touched it later on.
You'd be my hero if you did, this game seems promising but this version is just a mess and should never have been uploaded in this state.

Reactions: Animefan_09

GuiltyElation

Mar 31, 2021
This game has a lot of good stuff in the works (combat h, free roam with schedules etc) but it's just far too buggy right now with a lot of things not working at all. Would recommend people give it a month or two before playing

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
That's fixed, I was testing on linux with a slightly newer nw.js.
Thanks for reporting.
can you make it so the text wraps around and doesn't continue off the screen? someone made one for the game "Female Knight Aira". if you go to that thread, the fix has been added to the main post, on the first page. would be great if you could do the same for this game. thanks!

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
I never said it was bug free, yes there ARE bugs, however a lot of the game breaking/crashing issues are fucked due to translation.
You never said it was bug free, but you did say:
Okay, peeps. I got good news and bad news. Goon news is is I got the Japanese untranslated version from post number #74 And I have just tested it, battle rape works correctly and such.
So I simply posted that battle rape does not work correctly after floor 7 in the tower, in the Japanese(untranslated) version of the game linked in post #74 . It's not criticism, just a clarification so people won't be confused.

Last edited:

kushanagi

Nov 17, 2018
It seems like this game hasn't completed yet. I tried to play Japanese version, it was smooth from early, but after 1~2 hours played, it was still freeze when winning a random fight..
However, this is a good game and worthy to being wait..

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes