Hiro92

Feb 20, 2022
I have the problem that when I win or lose a fight it show the picture i attached and so the game crashes and I can't progress.

Reactions: Luz303

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
It's so funny the people complaining about the MTL of this game are people who don't quite seem to have a good grasp of english themselves. I think it's really just the bugs caused by the MTL that are getting under people's skin and not the translation itself.

givemethattrt

Oct 2, 2019
Can someone make the text word wrap so that sentences don't end off screen? I saw someone made one for the game "Female Knight Aira". The patch replaced some .js files and made it so that the text would wrap around instead of going off screen. Thank you! I have not found any bugs yet. I hope I don't find any because the game seems cool and I'm looking forward to playing it. The translation seems decent. It's at least intelligible despite it being MTL.
I updated the fix with your request.

Reactions: cutterarnold

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
so this game should not be labelled as a V1.0 but more like an alpha version since more than half the event can only be seen by cheating in the reminiscence room /event debug in mtool because the option to have the ntr dude go to the dungeon with fmc is not available in the current version so all the NTR route can't be advanced lmao and even some event like parlor massage can't start even with the quest activate from the guild and the right amount of lewdness

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
It's so funny the people complaining about the MTL of this game are people who don't quite seem to have a good grasp of english themselves. I think it's really just the bugs caused by the MTL that are getting under people's skin and not the translation itself.
That's an unfair an nonsense assumption. I think plenty people understand English fine, also the MTL is terrible so I don't know how you can say this.

I will say, the bugs from the MTL are maddening. It's a big problem with the game or rather the MTL.

allaire

Nov 2, 2020
Clocks ticking nonstop is the worst mechanic ever I can imagine. Is there a way to take them under control? Definitely not going to play the game with a real time clock mechanic.

Reactions: Hiro92

Stardust435

May 21, 2018
Help Dress repair kit is not working. Nothing repair's her dress. I even tried repairing at tailor but it's not working.

Maelstromukun

Mar 11, 2018
Clocks ticking nonstop is the worst mechanic ever I can imagine. Is there a way to take them under control? Definitely not going to play the game with a real time clock mechanic.
in the important items tab you can change the clock to be .25x speed, it's a lot more manageable on that setting and you can change walk speed too

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cin
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes