rangabang

May 4, 2021
Holy, its fully voiced and is able to proceed text without the voice cutting?
Looking forward to playing this for sure

MrJoestar

May 19, 2018
In the dungeon's 7th floor, which character is required for the crack in the wall? It says "There is a gap only a small person could barely fit through", and I tried with both Luna alone and Luna & Shota and so far nothing.

Darkstrain

Jun 29, 2017
for a game where a major part of the ero appeal is the SNS function, to have that untranslated is an offense that we can't forgive...

Reactions: Josedx9

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
MTL ruined something in the battle script, because everytime i fight and got a status effect the game crashes.
Get the bugfixes linked in the OP

hey guys ,iam missing someting on the ice floor?im stuck at the sliding,anyone could give an hand?
Hard to explain and I don't wanna do a screenshot so I'll say you wanna find a way to get to the ice pillar on the right which has only a couple of spaces below it to the wall. If you still can't figure it out, maybe I'll do a screenshot later.

In the dungeon's 7th floor, which character is required for the crack in the wall? It says "There is a gap only a small person could barely fit through", and I tried with both Luna alone and Luna & Shota and so far nothing.
It is shota but you might be missing the scenes before it. Check in the reminiscence room for hints.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So whenever an enemy cums inside Luna I can't do anything anymore, resisting does nothing and no one else wants to actually do anything else to me, any solution? I downloaded the bugfixes linked at the start, unless I need to start a new save

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
So whenever an enemy cums inside Luna I can't do anything anymore, resisting does nothing and no one else wants to actually do anything else to me, any solution? I downloaded the bugfixes linked at the start, unless I need to start a new save
Start a new save. I didn't and the guild missions I'd already accepted were frozen but the new ones I took after bug fix were fine so I suspect it fucked other stuff up too, sorry

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Start a new save. I didn't and the guild missions I'd already accepted were frozen but the new ones I took after bug fix were fine so I suspect it fucked other stuff up too, sorry
Eh it's fine I hadn't gotten very far, kinda hard to after all, thanks!

fumikasage

Jul 19, 2021
This game is clearly made for Windows, if you are on Linux you need to change few filenames. Just replace these files in www folder.
THANK YOU!! I didn't know linux filesystems being case sensitive would be an issue until comparing your file names to the default ones and doing a quick search online. I have lots of games that have refused to launch because of this mismatch that I can now fix :D

Jan 7, 2022
It's actually animated. The version here doesn't have animation (due to translation?) but if you download the Japanese version here https://f95zone.to/threads/runa-ntrdanjon-rashi-apple-soft-rj01131344.187036/post-12577801, all the scenes are animated

Also, IMO the translation here is better: https://f95zone.to/threads/runa-ntrdanjon-rashi-apple-soft-rj01131344.187036/post-12573252
Is the translation better? Do we get all animations properly here and game doesn't crash?

Jun 22, 2022
Having bought the game on day one and used Mtool Chat-GPT to translate it: 99% of the bugs mentioned in this thread were caused by the OP's MTL. Whatever was done there broke tons of code. The only bugs I encountered were missing triggers for the massage and country girl events when accepting the quests at the guild. No issues with repairing clothes, no crashes and of course animated scenes (I almost couldn't believe it when I read that the MTL broke the animations).

Anyway, I haven't checked how the OP's ero menu design looks like, but here's my version for anyone who wants it, I also made a replacement for the clock with numbers instead of Roman letters:

Screenshot 2024-01-03 181118.png Screenshot 2024-01-03 181134.png Screenshot 2024-01-03 181148.png

These go into: www/img/pictures and should overwrite the existing files (thus I'd recommend making a backup first)

Important: Only works for version 1.2

If you want to use these files but have a different game version, please follow the instructions in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/luna-ntr-dungeon-debt-repayment-life-v1-0-apple-soft.187215/post-12610657 (at the end of the post)

Last edited:

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Having bought the game on day one and used Mtool Chat-GPT to translate it: 99% of the bugs mentioned in this thread were caused by the OP's MTL. Whatever was done there broke tons of code. The only bugs I encountered were missing triggers for the massage and country girl events when accepting the quests at the guild. No issues with repairing clothes, no crashes and of course animated scenes (I almost couldn't believe it when I read that the MTL broke the animations).

Anyway, I haven't checked how the OP's ero menu design looks like, but here's my version for anyone who wants it, I also made a replacement for the clock with numbers instead of Roman letters:

View attachment 3229477 View attachment 3229479 View attachment 3229481

These go into: www/img/pictures and should overwrite the existing files (thus I'd recommend making a backup first)

Important: Only works for version 1.2
Much obliged, would you be willing to post a link for your own translation so we can hopefully get the main post updated with something actually functional?

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes