Jun 22, 2022
Much obliged, would you be willing to post a link for your own translation so we can hopefully get the main post updated with something actually functional?
You're welcome. As for the game translation: I used Mtool for it, so it's not "my" translation (and I can't share a paid/member translation I think). All I can say is that Mtool doesn't break the game, at least not on my end. It's not perfect either and fails to translate some text, but we'll likely have to wait for a proper TL to get the best experience.

Reactions: Vladcat95

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
You're welcome. As for the game translation: I used Mtool for it, so it's not "my" translation (and I can't share a paid/member translation I think). All I can say is that Mtool doesn't break the game, at least not on my end. It's not perfect either and fails to translate some text, but we'll likely have to wait for a proper TL to get the best experience.
I think that, when a game is translated by some Translation tool, the original game have to be also posted, like that, we can use our favorite TL for a game we want to try..

Reactions: AGUSTINOX

stoneg

Mar 27, 2019
Having bought the game on day one and used Mtool Chat-GPT to translate it: 99% of the bugs mentioned in this thread were caused by the OP's MTL. Whatever was done there broke tons of code. The only bugs I encountered were missing triggers for the massage and country girl events when accepting the quests at the guild. No issues with repairing clothes, no crashes and of course animated scenes (I almost couldn't believe it when I read that the MTL broke the animations).

Anyway, I haven't checked how the OP's ero menu design looks like, but here's my version for anyone who wants it, I also made a replacement for the clock with numbers instead of Roman letters:

View attachment 3229477 View attachment 3229479 View attachment 3229481

These go into: www/img/pictures and should overwrite the existing files (thus I'd recommend making a backup first)

Important: Only works for version 1.2

Does version 1.2 have the "stealing" mechanic they mentioned when you enter the tower?

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
Having bought the game on day one and used Mtool Chat-GPT to translate it: 99% of the bugs mentioned in this thread were caused by the OP's MTL. Whatever was done there broke tons of code. The only bugs I encountered were missing triggers for the massage and country girl events when accepting the quests at the guild. No issues with repairing clothes, no crashes and of course animated scenes (I almost couldn't believe it when I read that the MTL broke the animations).

Anyway, I haven't checked how the OP's ero menu design looks like, but here's my version for anyone who wants it, I also made a replacement for the clock with numbers instead of Roman letters:

View attachment 3229477 View attachment 3229479 View attachment 3229481

These go into: www/img/pictures and should overwrite the existing files (thus I'd recommend making a backup first)

Important: Only works for version 1.2
文字盤.rpgmvp do an error when the game start and can't even go to the starting page.
EroSta_1.rpgmvp and EroSta_2.rpgmvp give a hard lock in game with the background only when you open ero stat
I tried with 1.02 (23.12.31 version) and the 1.0 version both do the same error and same hard lock in game while opening the eros statut. Dunno if it's only me but i got the original game from dlsite and dled both version before the fix and can't make your translation work :c (i also playing it with mtool tried with and without mtool but got same problem) thx anyway for your time (y)

Does version 1.2 have the "stealing" mechanic they mentioned when you enter the tower?
1.02 (23.12.31 version) fix the level 7+ no combat animation and some other bugs not sure "stealing" mechanic was a bug in the original game (as mentioned before the mtl caused lot of problem not included in the bugs list from the original japanese version)
Here the fix log :

Dec/31/2023
Bug fixes
Fine adjustment of monster appearance rate
Event problem after the second time at the massage parlor
A bug where erotic attacks are not activated from battlers on floors 7 and above.

Dec/30/2023
Bug fixes
A problem that occurs when the male protagonist lifts blue flames.
An issue where the event does not occur even if you accept a request on the guild bulletin board.

Everything else is thanks to the mtl :unsure: i guess or maybe work and fix soon if it's not the mtl fault ..

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2022
I think that, when a game is translated by some Translation tool, the original game have to be also posted, like that, we can use our favorite TL for a game we want to try..
Agreed, but you're more likely to find the original JP version in the "Translation Request" forum (the Adult Games section usually hosts completed translations if one exists, no matter if these break the original game or not).

No, that hasn't been included yet.

文字盤.rpgmvp do an error when the game start and can't even go to the starting page.
EroSta_1.rpgmvp and EroSta_2.rpgmvp give a hard lock in game with the background only when you open ero stat
I tested the files again before uploading them, on 1.2 from dlsite (official download). Can't replicate your issue sadly.

If you want to invest time in it and try it yourself, please use the raw files provided in this post and then follow the instructions on this site to convert them into the RPGMV format:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Diegoz and moemi02

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
I tested the files again before uploading them, on 1.2 from dlsite (official download). Can't replicate your issue sadly.

If you want to invest time in it and try it yourself, please use the raw files provided in this post and then follow the instructions on this site to convert them into the RPGMV format:
Yea decrypt and encrypt worked i can now play the 1.02 version with your files thanks a lot (y)

Reactions: DreamingOfPinkLips

Flaiv

Dec 8, 2022
My suggestion to anyone lurking this thread: wait until someone else makes a better translation. This is not only a terrible MTL translation in terms of translating things, it also breaks a lot of game features and the fixes posted are merely bandaid for a few of those issues.
Supposedly the game is still under development too, so maybe wait until it's finished

HasNoDad

Jun 29, 2023
Here's a fix for the virgin thing (it was a translation issue).

Just extract and replace whatever needs to be replaced.

Edit: I took some time and fixed a few other stuff.
I did not fully test this!
I will update if there are other fixes.
Hopefully, someone will take more time to test and fix this as it should.
Edit: Battle working fine now. Let me know of any remaining issues
Edit: Fixed an issue reported by MentallyDull
Edit: Added a plugin to fix messages wrap, plus two other plugins (cheat menu and keyboard remapper). Use the key "r" as a shortcut for Ero Stats.
So im still having an issue where it say error and "removeState" and ive replaced the file and everything.

Jun 22, 2022
Does the game have a timelimit?

That clock sure makes me anxious xD
No time limit, which is really awesome.

The clock only exists because the game world is quite active, every single NPC has a daily schedule, shops have opening hours and there's a weather system too. You can also change the clock speed and have it go much slower.

The dynamic NPC behavior/schedules is easily the one thing I like the most about the game, it makes the world feel alive and real. People sleep, eat, do their work, it's just nice to watch and rare to have in a RPGmaker game. Same goes for the map design, being able to look into buildings and enter them without a loading/transition screen is super nice.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Accessed

Jan 26, 2022
Is the translation better? Do we get all animations properly here and game doesn't crash?
Animations work properly and the game does not crash at all for me. The translations are, in the end, still MTL, but it's still as good as it can get without being edited. It's mostly enough to play the game IMO if you want to play this now.

All of the crash and animation issues from the download in the first post stems from the specific MTL translations that it was applied with. So using a clean, raw Japanese version of the game (so it won't have the problematic MTL translation patched in) and manually applying a different translation via MTool won't result in any of these crash/animation/broken game issues that you see.

The hardest part is setting up MTool if you don't have it yet but that isn't really difficult to do.

Reactions: Blake639

visonmade

Nov 7, 2016
What is the point of playing as an MC in this game? Is it possible to meet the FMC who performs her interactions with NPCs while playing as the MC?:unsure: Or all the H-events with FMC can be seen only when playing directly for her?:rolleyes:

I'm a little tired of NTR games with "multiple protagonists" where the female protagonist goes from one lover to another. And the whole NTR boils down to the fact that somewhere in the beginning of the story, it's mentioned in passing that she has a husband/fiancé/"childhood friend" who acts as interior furniture.

Reactions: Le Red

Knuffle

Dec 1, 2021
why is there animated tag when there is no animate scenes
See

It's actually animated. The version here doesn't have animation (due to translation?) but if you download the Japanese version here https://f95zone.to/threads/runa-ntrdanjon-rashi-apple-soft-rj01131344.187036/post-12577801, all the scenes are animated

Also, IMO the translation here is better: https://f95zone.to/threads/runa-ntrdanjon-rashi-apple-soft-rj01131344.187036/post-12573252

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
I noticed that luna is a virgin, is there a way for the MC to take the virginity? man I hate virgin mechanics, I just want to know if it is possible and enjoyable to at least get the virginity by the MC, or if I should just find the fastest way to loose it.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I noticed that luna is a virgin, is there a way for the MC to take the virginity? man I hate virgin mechanics, I just want to know if it is possible and enjoyable to at least get the virginity by the MC, or if I should just find the fastest way to loose it.
There's a vanilla ending in the recollection room. Probably takes it if you clear the game with her as a virgin, just don't get too far in any of the villains events, go to jail or do the strip dance event.

Reactions: Blake639

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Haven't tried all the paths but I just completed Bob NTR route. Can anyone tell me how to get the last 2 shadow scenes with Bob ? I figure I have to spy on Bob and Luna but not sure how to trigger it. Many thanks in advance.

Jorgemc123

Jun 19, 2018
Get the bugfixes linked in the OP

Hard to explain and I don't wanna do a screenshot so I'll say you wanna find a way to get to the ice pillar on the right which has only a couple of spaces below it to the wall. If you still can't figure it out, maybe I'll do a screenshot later.

It is shota but you might be missing the scenes before it. Check in the reminiscence room for hints.
Please bro im so stupid to figure out where to start and step in the ice :'(

Reactions: anonymous devil
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes