sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
How to revive partners? The Axe dude died on me during first boss battle and I'm unable to revive him. The elixir only works on people not incapacitated

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Aldo how to access brothel and massage parlor? Even at lewdness 100 it's not accessible

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Aldo how to access brothel and massage parlor? Even at lewdness 100 it's not accessible
Wait for a new version. Pretty sure I saw someone saying those don't trigger even on the Japanese version. If I'm wrong about that then either wait for a new patch to fix it or a proper translation by someone who knows what they're doing. Mind you that might be a bit of a pipe dream, most translators and competent MTL operators focus on untranslated projects and not redoing work someone else has done. Game might be broken for a long ass time here.

If all you want is to see the scene then go to the recollection room, talk to the girl in the top left corner and enter 2023 and I'm pretty sure you can view the inaccessible scenes that way.

Reactions: sabu6
Jun 22, 2022
These do work just fine, at least on the JP version (massage was bugged but got fixed with 1.02). Once you accept the jobs at the guild, you'll see the event symbols above the NPCs heads at the massage parlor and the brothel. Same for the dancing, unlocks after taking the job at the guild.

The OP's MTL broke so much that it might be best for it to be removed for the time being, just a link to the newest JP version would be better.

surskit

May 6, 2017
First post ever Evidently third post, but I took a crack at translating v1.03 using Translator++

Few things to note:

1. The CommonEvents.json is 6k+ lines of of just messy everything. No idea what the author was thinking with this.
2. I cannot for the life of me figure out what triggers animations. Translator++ has a tendency to change <> into [] or \n into QNEXY so I thought fixing that would fix the problems. Nope.
3. The popup text in the world seems to be handled by something other than the JSON's because after converting everything to english characters, those still came up in japanese.

If you're really, really tenacious, you can go in and fix the stuff I said above and get a functional translation for everything that doesn't break the game, but none of the animations will work and some voice work tends to break as well; it seems whatever calls for animations necessitates that trigger be in Japanese.

Anyway I don't remember what iteration of me fixing and unfixing things this is at in my troubleshooting, but it should be better than purely untranslated. Removed

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2022
The CommonEvents.json is 6k+ lines of of just messy everything. No idea what the author was thinking with this.
T++ usually just shows you all common events as one giant mess without proper structure. It'd look normal in-engine. Each common event has its own entry in RPGmaker, but T++ can't handle that. It just wraps everything into one massive block of lines.

you can go in and fix the stuff I said above and get a functional translation for everything that doesn't break the game
A question: Why bother posting yet another broken translation? The user/player should not have to fix errors introduced by a TL, rather the translator should only post working versions that don't break the game. (Broken MTL got removed)

There's a perfectly fine way of playing the game translated already (without breaking anything), and that's by:

1) Downloading the JP version of the game
2) Downloading Mtool
3) Using Mtool to translate it or load an existing translation file into Mtool (not a T++ file)

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2020
Here's a fix for the virgin thing (it was a translation issue).

Just extract and replace whatever needs to be replaced.

Edit: I took some time and fixed a few other stuff.
I did not fully test this!
I will update if there are other fixes.
Hopefully, someone will take more time to test and fix this as it should.
Edit: Battle working fine now. Let me know of any remaining issues
Edit: Fixed an issue reported by MentallyDull
Edit: Added a plugin to fix messages wrap, plus two other plugins (cheat menu and keyboard remapper). Use the key "r" as a shortcut for Ero Stats.
Hello, user of the patch here.

Battle is working perfectly...?(Unless you're going Solo and you get nutted in, leaving you in a soft-lock... so you have to ALWAYS have a party member if you plan on letting a Goblin fuck you and so that the other member can go and fight the Goblin while you're stuck helplessly, I don't know if this is intended but I'll guess not.)

Can't open Ero Stats menu, like, nothing happens if you try opening it, may or may not be caused by the patch

Clothes are still fucked up, can't mend em. Gotta find that book of enchantment AKA the bugfix for this.

So far, those are all I can name.

surskit

May 6, 2017
T++ usually just shows you all common events as one giant mess without proper structure. It'd look normal in-engine. Each common event has its own entry in RPGmaker, but T++ can't handle that. It just wraps everything into one massive block of lines.

A question: Does this new TL still break the animations? If so, and this may sound rude, but why bother posting it if it breaks stuff? There's a perfectly fine way of playing the game translated already (without breaking anything), and that's by:

1) Downloading the JP version of the game
2) Downloading Mtool
3) Using Mtool to translate it or load an existing translation file into Mtool (not a T++ file)

Still breaks animations, though the animations really aren't all that impressive anyway. Just warping of the image to simulate movement.

And I've never translated anything before, but figured I'd actually contribute today instead of being a leech as per usual. Usually don't even play anything that wasn't already handed to me by the community as a patch, so I'm totally unfamiliar with Mtool or how to use it.

Jun 22, 2022
figured I'd actually contribute today instead of being a leech as per usual. Usually don't even play anything that wasn't already handed to me by the community as a patch, so I'm totally unfamiliar with Mtool or how to use it.
Contributing is nice, but the dev of this game got undeserved hate and negativity ever since the first broken MTL got posted. All the bugs got blamed on the dev and people didn't even know that the game had animations up until like twelve pages into this thread when someone found out about the JP version working flawlessly, without the bugs and with animations (even basic animations are much better than only having still images imo).

This thread now features several broken MTLs, which could have been avoided if people went the extra mile of fixing the errors that their own MTL adds to the game, or by pointing people at Mtool, as that works as well as possible (some missing translated text but doesn't break anything).

surskit

May 6, 2017
Contributing is nice, but the dev of this game got undeserved hate and negativity ever since the first broken MTL got posted. All the bugs got blamed on the dev and people didn't even know that the game had animations up until like twelve pages into this thread when someone found out about the JP version working flawlessly, without the bugs and with animations (even basic animations are much better than only having still images imo).

This thread now features several broken MTLs, which could have been avoided if people went the extra mile of fixing the errors that their own MTL adds to the game, or by pointing people at Mtool like I'm doing.
Gotcha, first and last contribution. Translation removed.

Aug 4, 2017
Welp managed to play for a bit without getting any game breaking bugs.
However the fact there's still a probability of crashing, coupled with the fact the game doesnt have the "stealing" mechanic fully implemented from the side of the dev and the MTL breaking breaking stuff like animations is unnaceptable. Im pretty sure why this is the case but Im too lazy to dedicate 5 or so hours to manually ensuring certain parameters in T++ dont get translated.

I guess I'm just gonna wait until some actual Translator picks this up, I hope they do since its unplayable in the current state.

Edit: I could also probably just DL Mtool but if im not mistaken, it has a size limit on the free version, idk if this game can run on said version.

Gumball48

Jun 19, 2020
Someone help me with a mission, where I have to collect ingredients for a woman to the west of the village but the only one who appears is the woman who produces potion

Accessed

Jan 26, 2022
Someone help me with a mission, where I have to collect ingredients for a woman to the west of the village but the only one who appears is the woman who produces potion
If you're talking about the forest guard quest, then it sounds like you are at the right place. But you cannot have Luna in your party for this quest. Go back to your home and proceed only as the boyfriend/Yosuke and then go back and talk to Country Girl again.

Accessed

Jan 26, 2022
Welp managed to play for a bit without getting any game breaking bugs.
However the fact there's still a probability of crashing, coupled with the fact the game doesnt have the "stealing" mechanic fully implemented from the side of the dev and the MTL breaking breaking stuff like animations is unnaceptable. Im pretty sure why this is the case but Im too lazy to dedicate 5 or so hours to manually ensuring certain parameters in T++ dont get translated.

I guess I'm just gonna wait until some actual Translator picks this up, I hope they do since its unplayable in the current state.

Edit: I could also probably just DL Mtool but if im not mistaken, it has a size limit on the free version, idk if this game can run on said version.
I tried MTool's Bing translator (as a free user) previously and it had worked fine for me as far as I can tell. Though I didn't try it for a long time so I don't know if there were any issues but I doubt there would be any besides the usual stuff. If you don't want to use the internal translator, you can use the translation file that I partially edited here for MTool on page 13 of this thread. It has a whole guide on how to setup MTool and all that if you need that too. Using translation files don't have any limits.

That should be enough to play the game in a somewhat understandable fashion without any breaking bugs/crashes along with working animation if you want to play for now but waiting for an actual translation is always a good option if you can wait.

Last edited:
Reactions: DreamingOfPinkLips

doki1220

Jul 29, 2019
does any1 have a fix for the clothing repair not working bug yet? i want the poor girl to have some clothes on and also see the animation of the monster attacks on her breast with clothes on :confused:

Reactions: mamaza
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes