Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Wow, I'm impressed how badly the complete concept of this game is used...
MC has debt, so he has to pay money....okay, not brilliant but okay.
To save his "girlfriend" (he wants to propose when the bad guys come in) from being used as sex-slave (?), so they have to go to a island and earn money...with no time limit...
Now they are on the island...full of bad guys....with a immense debt and you can chill the whole day...nothing will happen...
We have daily cycle with lots of npc's doing stuff....but not for Luna, no she sits in the cave till 10 am, then disappears....and reappears at 7 pm...the bad guys, are shown where on the map...but not the girl you want to protect.
This alone isn't enough, no, the MC (an adventurer) is slower and weaker then his magician-girlfriend, so he can't even fight the first monsters he meet (at least when there are more than 2). He also is super-naive/dumb/christian because...No, I won't have sex with her till we are married, so he will take NO steps further than go to the dungeon with her...where every monster is hot for her.
Goddamit...I wouldn't even call this NTR...
You wanna see some action? ...play as Luna, CHOOSE a bad guy, and then do the "Uh what are you doing there"-route...that's cheating...
So, overall, you can run the "virgin"-route pretty easy. Grind like crazy, to get some levels (or cheat) run around and kill the bosses, go to the arena and kill the 4 fighters, and boom, no more debt...you don't even have to talk to any of these guys beside the intro.
At least you can send her stripping/getting massaged...so it could be counted towards netorase.

Now let's imagine the dev would have used what he gave to the npc's...
Luna would get frustration points (since still be on this island) for every day you don't pay back a specific amount of money. If she get maximum frustration, she will go to the dungeon, take some bad guy with her and try to get some money on her own...which of course would give the bad guy some progress. And in the Evening the frustration is resetted.
When you go to the dungeon without her (since all monsters seem to lust after women) she will wander around and if she meets a bad guy, her frustration will also rise...
This alone would have made the timed-system and the day cycles useful...and the NTR would have been more of a looming danger.

And then we have the "Wip" placeholders....Early Access at steam is already bad, and now we will see more and more of these behaviour everywhere. We need more quality games with good gaming concepts, not more....15 minute creations.

Jun 22, 2022
Wow, I'm impressed how badly the complete concept of this game is used...
It's a bit of a shame, the dev poured so much effort into the world, the NPCs and the day/night cycle just to miss the NTR aspect. It was their first NTR game though, and to make the FMC this naive was maybe an even bigger mistake than not giving her a proper routine when playing as the MC. At least she slips out of bed at night when at high lewdness / high bull progress, that's neat.

Early Access at steam is already bad, and now we will see more and more of these behaviour everywhere. We need more quality games with good gaming concepts, not more....15 minute creations.
That's way too harsh. The game was clearly made with passion, the fully-voiced FMC, the NPC day/night cycle and the existing content is already overkill for a ~9 bucks NTR game.

No one would even have noticed anything had the dev not included the note that the "interception" system is still being worked on (the missing massage & country girl event triggers were a bug, could be "fixed" with cheats even in 1.0). The game is essentially complete, and the interception system won't change or improve on the game's main flaw: Wasted potential.

It doesn't really matter if any of the bulls shows up at the dungeon entrance or not, as the tutorial says that the MC can always decline. So it's basically more of "you need to force Luna to cheat" - and judging by the event files the system might just replicate the existing dungeon scenes with the bulls instead of adding new scenes.

As for the night crawling scenes: There are event triggers (like at the window to the gyaruo's room at the inn), but I couldn't get the scenes to run without cheating - so at least they do exist in full.

I agree with you that it could have been so much better, but it's definitely not a "15 minute creation" and even if other games would follow suit: We're getting spoiled af by Japanese devs working their butts off to release tons of finished games while the Western market keeps dishing out crowdfunded bread crumbs sometimes over the course of years (these can be fantastic and quality takes time, but still, we're eating very good when it comes to JP h-games).

Last edited:

tweak980

Jan 8, 2019
It's a bit of a shame, the dev poured so much effort into the world, the NPCs and the day/night cycle just to miss the NTR aspect. It was their first NTR game though, and to make the FMC this naive was maybe an even bigger mistake than not giving her a proper routine when playing as the MC. At least she slips out of bed at night when at high lewdness / high bull progress, that's neat.

That's way too harsh. The game was clearly made with passion, the fully-voiced FMC, the NPC day/night cycle and the existing content is already overkill for a ~9 bucks NTR game.

No one would even have noticed anything had the dev not included the note that the "interception" system is still being worked on (the missing massage & country girl event triggers were a bug, could be "fixed" with cheats even in 1.0). The game is essentially complete, and the interception system won't change or improve on the game's main flaw: Wasted potential.

It doesn't really matter if any of the bulls shows up at the dungeon entrance or not, as the tutorial says that the MC can always decline. So it's basically more of "you need to force Luna to cheat" - and judging by the event files the system might just replicate the existing dungeon scenes with the bulls instead of adding new scenes.

As for the night crawling scenes: There are event triggers (like at the window to the gyaruo's room at the inn), but I couldn't get the scenes to run without cheating - so at least they do exist in full.

I agree with you that it could have been so much better, but it's definitely not a "15 minute creation" and even if other games would follow suit: We're getting spoiled af by Japanese devs working their butts off to release tons of finished games while the Western market keeps dishing out crowdfunded bread crumbs sometimes over the course of years (these can be fantastic and quality takes time, but still, we're eating very good when it comes to JP h-games).
The ntr part isn't out yet, the steal function when going in the dungeon is still not implemented

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
I agree with all of this. I just want to add something, particularly in regards to the last part about JP games being a lot nicer to us than Western games.

If this developer simply bugfixed/finished up what's already on the docket for this game, then made a sequel that's basically the same thing, but with some polish, QOL, and an actually functional and expansive AI for her day-to-day behavior, urges, and interactions with the other guys, I'd totally buy that for another 9 dollars.

Extra points if he straight up standardizes that kind of slice-of-life simulation AI and then licenses it as a plugin other RPGM JP devs can just shove into their games. Getting even a rudimentary AI that mostly does the trick for RPGM games would be a massive boon for the JP side. And honestly, I think NTR games are gonna hard require something like that in the near-future if they wanna keep upping the ante.

NTR is a lot hotter when you give the impression that the PC's SO is actually out there, making their own decisions. Not quite knowing what she's up to at any given moment is a great spice. Even if such a system is the only new thing in a possible sequel, it'd be well worth an additional purchase.

Reactions: Determind
Jun 22, 2022
an actually functional and expansive AI for her day-to-day behavior
Maybe a future version of the RPGmaker engine will support custom AI routines - for now it's even more impressive imo as the dev had to create each NPC's routine manually, step by step.

The ntr part isn't out yet, the steal function when going in the dungeon is still not implemented
I'm aware. Just saying that the dungeon map entrance (the map file) already has some event tiles on it that might relate to the upcoming system, and that it won't really help "fix" the game if the MC can simply decline the bulls anyway.

Last edited:

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018

Okay, sure, I was a little harsh...but the trend to deliver parts for money is getting more and more accepted in japan too.
Is this game a 15 minute creation...no it's not, but surely it brings these vibes at some times too.
Event xyz is not implemented, but will be in the future...showing a placeholder for an event that isn't in the game now...all the things which are typical for Early Access games...and if I read this forum correct, there are placeholders, and Events which will have to be implemented in the future.
Overall, the game is okayish....but this fool-proof-NTR-security (aka choose WHEN and IF you want to have NTR, or block it complete) which so many games bring on lately is just lame. And so many do it just to please the NTR seekers, and the vanilla-boys.
I'm willing to wait what will come, but it's still al lot wasted potential...
But then I have to think...how many good NTR-games where there in the last years. For me most of them made some potential mistakes (at least for me) but it's all we got...

stoneg

Mar 27, 2019
Okay, sure, I was a little harsh...but the trend to deliver parts for money is getting more and more accepted in japan too.
Is this game a 15 minute creation...no it's not, but surely it brings these vibes at some times too.
Event xyz is not implemented, but will be in the future...showing a placeholder for an event that isn't in the game now...all the things which are typical for Early Access games...and if I read this forum correct, there are placeholders, and Events which will have to be implemented in the future.
Overall, the game is okayish....but this fool-proof-NTR-security (aka choose WHEN and IF you want to have NTR, or block it complete) which so many games bring on lately is just lame. And so many do it just to please the NTR seekers, and the vanilla-boys.
I'm willing to wait what will come, but it's still al lot wasted potential...
But then I have to think...how many good NTR-games where there in the last years. For me most of them made some potential mistakes (at least for me) but it's all we got...
I agree with some of your points here. Specifically the early access feeling of the game and how they are trying to cater to both NTR and vanilla fans alike.

I feel like this game should've just waited a bit longer to be released. The stealing mechanic seemed like a good gimmick that would've played into the whole week schedule that they built up. I can even see it being used in a.. "well she's going to explore with him, I might as well do some quests around town" which leads into the witch or flower girl's storylines. Some of the best NTR games either pressure you, or force you to engage in NTR. Either because it's borderline impossible to beat the game without it, or you have to actively prevent it. And this game lacks it - for now.

And the second part about catering... I honestly don't get it for vanilla fans. You know your paying the full price of the game for like 5 scenes? It would be different if you liked the idea of fighting off the ugly bastards of the world to keep your girl, but you don't get that here or even in most NTR games. So why even cater to them if you're going to do that.

Despite all that, I still love this circle. I'm a huge fan of Sera and Noel, and I can't wait to see more games from them. I just think it's a little upsetting that this game isn't complete. Still, love the art, love the animation, and love how much effort they put into this. I would like to see more scenes involving the phone, but eh that's really a small thing. All in all - still top tier game.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
game was made out of "passion" they should of gotten someone that can code, without bug fix someone here made, game is totally unplayable as soon you get heart on either character say mc and girl mc, game crashes after combat every time. They should of fixed core issues in game first before releasing it.

Just saying next time they better do better, plus why does game have animated tag there is no animations in this game just still images.

• Angry
Reactions: Eradawn
Jun 22, 2022
game was made out of "passion" they should of gotten someone that can code, without bug fix someone here made, game is totally unplayable as soon you get heart on either character say mc and girl mc, game crashes after combat every time. They should of fixed core issues in game first before releasing it.

Just saying next time they better do better, plus why does game have animated tag there is no animations in this game just still images.
The version in the OP is broken cause of the MTL, this has been stated in the thread many times. The dev is not to blame for modified versions having broken code. The JP version works fine, with animations etc.

Last edited:

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Maybe a future version of the RPGmaker engine will support custom AI routines - for now it's even more impressive imo as the dev had to create each NPC's routine manually, step by step.
Oh, you misunderstood me here. Though, I could've explained better.

I remember using a special stealth/patrol AI system plugin back in VX that let me set up AI for stealth, detection, and patrol parameters. I still had to manually setup the specifics of each patrol on an NPC-by-NPC basis, but the system greatly expanded the general functionality and eased the manual setup process. Rather than like a prepackaged true AI or something.

I was thinking of that plugin when I wrote up my post.

Reactions: DreamingOfPinkLips

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
What a mess surrounding this game. Moments like this make me happy I mainly use Textractor, and Mtool for reading menus.

The only thing I don't get is what is and is not in the game. Was there a date announced for when all the features will be implemented? I did a few of the country girl's quests, and after reading the thread, I'm not sure if I should wait or keep playing.

Accessed

Jan 26, 2022
What a mess surrounding this game. Moments like this make me happy I mainly use Textractor, and Mtool for reading menus.

The only thing I don't get is what is and is not in the game. Was there a date announced for when all the features will be implemented? I did a few of the country girl's quests, and after reading the thread, I'm not sure if I should wait or keep playing.
This thread should be delete and wait for someone completed translation in translation forum.
Yeah. The OP at the very least needs to get edited to inform people that the MTL broke the game or there's going to be more disgruntled people thinking the game is broken or people that just tries and gives up the game because of it, which IMO is missed opportunity for a pretty decent game. I've reported it so hopefully someone does something about it.

Last edited:

WingedSpear

Jul 9, 2018
For anyone that wants to play this properly without crashes and working animations, here's everything you need in one post:

1. Tool to apply translation with:

- This tool has cheat modes and can change font size if lines are getting cut off/too big
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Japanese Raw version of the game:

Any newer raw releases can most likely be downloaded from

3. Translation (Partially edited MTL):

Attached in this post. [translation-to-be-used-with-MTool.rar file]
Download and extract it, and then use with MTool.
Majority of it is still MTL poetry. This has only been edited partially.
Feel free to keep editing this and sharing it cuz there's a whole lot more to edit.

Note that the original unedited MTL translation that I used to edit with is from here. This does use an older version so newer stuff may not be translated.

Also, stuff like SNS or status screen are from images so those won't be translated unless you edit the images directly. If anyone can edit those and provide them, that'd be great.
Thank you, this actually worked, is a massive difference...game does have a nice early content, but then the end feels lackluster missing real closure to almost all characters...

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes