Noxious85

Aug 19, 2017
Having bought the game on day one and used Mtool Chat-GPT to translate it: 99% of the bugs mentioned in this thread were caused by the OP's MTL. Whatever was done there broke tons of code. The only bugs I encountered were missing triggers for the massage and country girl events when accepting the quests at the guild. No issues with repairing clothes, no crashes and of course animated scenes (I almost couldn't believe it when I read that the MTL broke the animations).

Anyway, I haven't checked how the OP's ero menu design looks like, but here's my version for anyone who wants it, I also made a replacement for the clock with numbers instead of Roman letters:

View attachment 3229477 View attachment 3229479 View attachment 3229481

These go into: www/img/pictures and should overwrite the existing files (thus I'd recommend making a backup first)

Important: Only works for version 1.2
Hi there is it possible for you to upload the v1.2 of this Game? or even tell me where can I find this version?
Thank you.

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
This one is Fixed right? No Bugs or Any?
Jan/05/2024

Bug fixes

Animation problem during battle
Blue flame position initialization
Typo in skill description
weather adjustment
Dead character rest recovery problem
Weapon special effect glitch

Not sure that fixed everything since i finished the game without having any problems lot of peoples got .....(not even the eros animation at level 7+ most peoples encountered) so check yourself or wait more bugs report (keep in mind that most of those bugs outside the dev fix are from the mtl )

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Well we got a working version of the game now we just need a decent translation.
Sadly i dont think it will come anytime soon.

Jun 22, 2022
Reactions: Noxious85

WingedSpear

Jul 9, 2018
I think i am gonna end up buying the game because every link i try from this post are broken, each of them breaking different parts of the game, even withing all 13 current pages of this post x_x, oh well, the creators do deserve money for their work anyway...

Accessed

Jan 26, 2022
For anyone that wants to play this properly without crashes and working animations, here's everything you need in one post:

1. Tool to apply translation with:

- This tool has cheat modes and can change font size if lines are getting cut off/too big
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Japanese Raw version of the game:

Here is Ver 1.03
Any newer raw releases can most likely be downloaded from

3. Translation (Partially edited MTL):

Attached in this post. [translation-to-be-used-with-MTool.rar file]
Download and extract it, and then use with MTool.
Majority of it is still MTL poetry. This has only been edited partially.
Feel free to keep editing this and sharing it cuz there's a whole lot more to edit.

Note that the original unedited MTL translation that I used to edit with is from here. This does use an older version so newer stuff may not be translated.

Also, stuff like SNS or status screen are from images so those won't be translated unless you edit the images directly. If anyone can edit those and provide them, that'd be great.

Last edited:

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
For anyone that wants to play this properly without crashes and working animations, here's everything you need in one post:

1. Tool to apply translation with:

- This tool has cheat modes and can change font size if lines are getting cut off/too big

2. Japanese Raw version of the game:

Any newer raw releases can most likely be downloaded from

3. Translation (Partially edited MTL):

Attached in this post. [translation-to-be-used-with-MTool.rar file]
Download and extract it, and then use with MTool.
Majority of it is still MTL poetry. This has only been edited partially.
Feel free to keep editing this and sharing it cuz there's a whole lot more to edit.

Note that the original unedited MTL translation that I used to edit with is from here. This does use an older version so newer stuff may not be translated.

Also, stuff like SNS or status screen are from images so those won't be translated unless you edit the images directly. If anyone can edit those and provide them, that'd be great.
thank you very much, it's working nicely
can finally play the game

Javis087

May 8, 2021
Hello everyone, if anyone unzips files related to Japanese, please download this app for pc and use it to unzip it.
link:

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
A little trick I found for anyone interested, there's an issue this game has (Like many other Japanese RPGM games) where if you use English characters to input a new name for protagman, there'll be odd spacing like "Anon" vs "A n o n". This is because the English characters are using full-width spacing (Which Japanese uses) instead of half-width spacing (Which English uses).

You can remedy this by simply going into Accessed's TranslationEdited.json, searching for the line "Yosuke" and changing the name Yosuke to the name you want. Then when told to name your character, just immediately hit "Decide" to go with default. MTool will then translate Yosuke's name to the name you set in the json. That name will show up in-game without the full-width spacing.

Reactions: Valeria Gomez
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes