Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Still got this bug at 18th floor. Other bugs were fixed (probably lol)
View attachment 3250315
With M-Tool and the real good manual how to use it (somewhere in this thread) you can play the game without the bugs...

Anyone with a Walkthrough?
Walkthrough? for this game? Okay:
Step one take girl, go to dungeon, kill monsters....lvl up and get better gear....repeat...repeat...repeat...and so on....earn 10 million bucks, pay the debt...happy end.
Step two: play as girl, talk to the NTR-Squad (or only one of them depends who should fuck her in the end) girl and squad-member go to dungeon....from here on: kill monster, gear up...etc...only "important" thing...go with the guy to the breakromm (last level before boss) get event...after dungeon event, run to guy in town, get next event....earn 10 million, pay debt, see NTR-end...
Nothing in this game is really hard...there is no time-limit to pay the debt, every boss hp stays the way it is to the next fight...and the NTR is boring and nothing will happen if you don't ACTIVE pursue it...Even as Luna, there is always the "no don't touch me" option...

Hell, even the one ntr which seems to get good (blond tanned guy) because after he asked her where she lives (which she also can deny) he makes nightly visits (once a week - no matter how far you are at the NTR) and even THIS can be blocked, by the MC by locking the door, because he has a bad feeling at (exactly) this evening...
Oh and IF you let Arashi come in, and even let him take her virginity (2. visit = fucking beside MC) you still have to progress to the tentacle-floor breakroom event to actually "unlock" the vaginal sex with her....

Again, this game had some real nice concepts, but instead of making this game a NTR game we want to play, he caters to the vanilla guys so much, that NTR is just feeling...boring.

dporkster1024

Aug 21, 2023
If anyone wants to fix AP repair in the OP version, it's broken because of the way the game splits command names out of strings on line 10506 in www/js/rpg_objects.js.

For example, the string "Maximum AP increase/decrease Luna 5" should be split to "Maximum AP increase/decrease", "Luna", and "5", but instead it's split to "Maximum", "AP", "increase/decrease", "Luna", "5" due to differences in how the original text and the translation are written.

The fix is to rewrite the strings so the splitting code works properly:

In www/js/plugins/OriginalBattleSystemAndMenu.js rename all instances of
- "Maximum AP increase/decrease" to "MaximumAPIncrease/decrease"
- "AP full recovery" to "APFullRecovery"
- "AP increase/decrease" to "APIncrease/decrease"
- "AP increase/decrease (user)" to "APIncrease/decrease(user)"

In www/data/CommonEvents.json rename all instances of

In www/data/Map006.json rename all instances of

There's a bunch of other command names in OriginalBattleSystemAndMenu.js that are similarly broken, if someone wants to make an actual patch. The fix is searching for those command names inside the www folder and renaming them everywhere so that there are no spaces in them (but there must be spaces in any parameter parts following the command names, see "MaximumAPIncrease/decrease Luna 5" above).

Reactions: Victvs

MaskTheSaito

Oct 28, 2020
If anyone wants to fix AP repair in the OP version, it's broken because of the way the game splits command names out of strings on line 10506 in www/js/rpg_objects.js.

For example, the string "Maximum AP increase/decrease Luna 5" should be split to "Maximum AP increase/decrease", "Luna", and "5", but instead it's split to "Maximum", "AP", "increase/decrease", "Luna", "5" due to differences in how the original text and the translation are written.

The fix is to rewrite the strings so the splitting code works properly:

In www/js/plugins/OriginalBattleSystemAndMenu.js rename all instances of
- "AP increase/decrease" to "APIncrease/decrease"

In www/data/CommonEvents.json rename all instances of

In www/data/Map006.json rename all instances of

There's a bunch of other command names in OriginalBattleSystemAndMenu.js that are similarly broken, if someone wants to make an actual patch. The fix is searching for those command names inside the www folder and renaming them everywhere so that there are no spaces in them (but there must be spaces in any parameter parts following the command names, see "MaximumAPIncrease/decrease Luna 5" above).
Do you have complete patch then? I'm trying to fix manually and it gave an error:(

Teddey

Jul 6, 2021
Is this game finished? I hope they add more scenes when Luna is in prison, it was amazing !!!

Screenshot_20240112-023139_JoiPlay.png

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
Im newbie bro, can u teach me how to use file save ;-; ? I can't progress this game since dunno why its got error a lot
but you don't need a full save. start a new game skip intro use reminisce room teleport item and you can unlock the room yourself using the code 2023 from the read me.

Reactions: hentai_kid_yoshi
Mar 12, 2018
Make it better.
We all wait for a better translate.
There's a guy dazedanon who translates a lot of NTR games and when he uses GPT 4 the quality is much, much better than the shitty MTL we usually get, not much worse than a manual translation without proper editing. And even GPT 3.5, which is free, provides a higher quality of translation that we usually get. The problem with GPT 4 is that it costs money, about 100-200$ per game. So if people really want a better translation, we just need 20 people donate 10$. But on another hand, I noticed that he usually doesn't translate any games that already have an MTL. Probably because most people have low standards and don't ask for a better translation if there's already a shitty one, lol.

• Sad
Reactions: Frank1415

MaskTheSaito

Oct 28, 2020
Alright, was just using code to get all recollection
I say this game feels half assed.
I mean on all scene within each ntr main, the penetration stage only happen 2/3 stage away from ending. Also that only happened on last dungeon 4. That means you need to grind till bleeding until dungeon 4. If you don't want that you can just get fucked by mobs on level 1, farm lewdness, get GOR each bosses, go to brothel before going to dungeon 4.
I don't like tedious ntr with little scene.
Dev cater too much to the vanilla fags.
Take a note from yuri & Claire ntr. Now that's a good one.

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
There is a new dev fix version from 2 days ago

Jan/15/2024

Bug fixes
Erotic status glitch
Addition of some conditions for occurrence of reminiscence room
Problem that occurs when moving from the bridge to the reminiscence room
Cheat item installed in reminiscence room

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes