VN Ren'Py Luna Reloaded [v0.18] [Frozen Synapse]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
SonsOfLiberty,
I don't want to sound ungrateful, but even with a free Mega account, they have a limit on the amount of downloads per day. If I'm not mistaken, it's about 4 GB. Usually, it is easy to bypass this if the user uses a standard "gray" IP (simply disconnect the connection with the provider and after some time reconnect, thus getting a different IP). However, in case of an external (“white”) IP address it is impossible to bypass this restriction (maybe it works with vpn, but I haven't checked). If you don't mind, please duplicate the archive with the game (PC version) on (Limit=5Gb) Thank you.

Reactions: Axex77

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
SonsOfLiberty,
I don't want to sound ungrateful, but even with a free Mega account, they have a limit on the amount of downloads per day. If I'm not mistaken, it's about 4 GB. Usually, it is easy to bypass this if the user uses a standard "gray" IP (simply disconnect the connection with the provider and after some time reconnect, thus getting a different IP). However, in case of an external (“white”) IP address it is impossible to bypass this restriction (maybe it works with vpn, but I haven't checked). If you don't mind, please duplicate the archive with the game on Pixeldrain (Limit=5Gb) Thank you.
PIXELDRAIN has a 3GB limit since they are having server issues, I'm sure Bob69 will do it (and compress it, it is like his favorite game to do) and add more mirrors.

Screenshot 2024-10-09 181933.png

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
BTW, at the same time I checked how things are now with the Mega limit for free accounts. Now it is 4 GB (previously the download stopped at ~3.7 GB) and you will have to wait not 24 hours, but about 6 hours, after which you can continue downloading. (via MegaSync program or browser)

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
BTW, at the same time I checked how things are now with the Mega limit for free accounts. Now it is 4 GB (previously the download stopped at ~3.7 GB) and you will have to wait not 24 hours, but about 6 hours, after which you can continue downloading. (via MegaSync program or browser)
It's 5GB (some say it's how much free bandwidth they have that day for a certain location), but its' been 5GB and sometimes I will even go beyond 5GB before I get any stoppage.

With a VPN there are zero limits. MEGA and all the hosts are so easy to bypass.

Just use MEGASync, then when it stops for you (or anyone), pause it, close the app, change locations on VPN (if you have dynamic IP address unplug router/modem or netsh), restart MEGASync and continue download.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
It's 5GB (some say it's how much free bandwidth they have that day for a certain location), but its' been 5GB and sometimes I will even go beyond 5GB before I get any stoppage.

With a VPN there are zero limits. MEGA and all the hosts are so easy to bypass.

Just use MEGASync, then when it stops for you (or anyone), pause it, close the app, change locations on VPN (if you have dynamic IP address unplug router/modem or netsh), restart MEGASync and continue download.
Why not just use GoFile? Reliable, fast and no major restrictions.

M.Alice

Aug 18, 2024
Luna Reloaded [v0.18—Not Hotfixed] [Frozen Synapse] [Compressed] [510MB]

PC: / /

Mac: / /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LunaReloaded-0.18
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Excuse me, can anyone send me step by step instructions for the game?
There really is no Step by Step instructions, this is more like a choose your own adventure book, you want her to be a domineering bitch go for it, you want her to be a submissive whore then go for it. The choices are yours to make and custom tailor to your wants.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Excuse me, can anyone send me step by step instructions for the game?
I would suggest you start with the first Luna game, LFFG, for starters. Also, it is where Luna's story begins. Yes, you can technically start right away with Luna Reborn and you won't lose anything in doing so, but to understand the scope of Luna's personality and what happened to her, it's still better to start at the beginning.
As for Luna Reborn, as wildride69 correctly pointed out, in you can choose how you want Luna to be (as in the LFFG game, where the choice of personality type is even wider than here). I'll just add to that that canonical Luna (from the dev POV) is a power dominant Mistress. :devilish: ;)
execution23.jpg

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes