VN RPGM Abandoned Lunar Empress Renata [v0.1.69] [ParodyPrincess]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jun 14, 2022
Renata cover (3).png

Overview:
A mysterious modder has included a new alternate ending after the ending of Elden Ring, letting players consummate their marriage to Ranni, now the Lunar Empress Renata.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-06
Release Date: 2022-07-06
Developer: ParodyPrincess
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.69
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

01Renatabody1.png 01Renatadoll1a.png 01Renataside2.png 01Renatastanding5.png 01RenataBJ6.png 01Renatacow2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
man, Ranni is as flat as an ironing board in game but people keep giving her massive jugs...
also, her arms are gone...
We should love Ranni as she was, and not have her become someone else for the protagonist.
0/10 non-canon.

I'll still play it tho.

Last edited:

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I'll add more arms later! Promise! 6 or maybe even 8 arms! But at least two more!

Do you guys want more doll Ranni? She looks gross as a doll so I only rendered a few scenes with the doll body.

Oh and I plan on adding gameplay! Eventually! Don't know what!
More arms are always a plus, she can hold both of your hands AND do other things at the same time!

And maybe not necessarily doll Ranni, but boob accurate Ranni would be nice.

Gfoxx2

Jan 2, 2018
More arms are always a plus, she can hold both of your hands AND do other things at the same time!

And maybe not necessarily doll Ranni, but boob accurate Ranni would be nice.
Personally I like the bigger booba, but I second the option for a boob accurate Ranni. We need more petite blue moon babes in the world.

Reactions: goonslagoon

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Holy sh*t Elden Ring:eek: Please let there be Melina. The only reason I refused to play Elden Ring is because Melina is not romanceable. Thanks for your craftwomanship, PP.

Reactions: madelein-00
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote