VN RPGM Abandoned Lunar Empress Renata [v0.1.69] [ParodyPrincess]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Smithpensman1

Jan 16, 2021
Its insane to find out Ranni's boobs are actually huge. Its funnier as made my tarnished all giant fellow and her hands are so small compared to his when we gotta give her that ring. Also honestly when I got this ending made me legit think I became a Mormon and Ranni turned us into Mormon Jesus at first then we went to Moon heaven or something lol.

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
I'll add more arms later! Promise! 6 or maybe even 8 arms! But at least two more!

Do you guys want more doll Ranni? She looks gross as a doll so I only rendered a few scenes with the doll body.

Oh and I plan on adding gameplay! Eventually! Don't know what!
well that your opinion !!! doll Ranni is awesome !!! :)

Reactions: Tipster

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Hey wait a minute I think this character might be loosely inspired by the character Ranni the Witch from Fromsoftware's latest hit videogame Elden Ring™ co-written by the infamous George R.R. Martin.

• Wow
Reactions: Grelk

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
This is a surprisingly solid Ranni 3d model. I admit I'm impressed. A little dad she hasn't got 4 arms like her doll body but I imagine getting a 2 armed model of Ranni was difficult enough

kyzyb

Oct 7, 2021
Damn, again them Moon worshipers simping for the doll. Where are Formless mother milkers? Where are Zorayas private parts? Foul tarnished! Put to rest your foolish ambitions !!!

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote