Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
The skill names have to match in 2 places (._.) so probably the dash - there causing issues. Fixed it so reapply the patch and check when you get the chance.
Sadly I did not check forum or had a chance to chek it before she left my party and I did not keep a save from when she was still in it. If she return I will check it out.

Skærmbillede (1466).png
This ability here does not seem to reduce MP consumption though.

v1c0d1n

Sep 13, 2017
Can anyone please explain how to equip runes and how to access door of memory?
For runes, click summon, pick which ever summon and press s, for door of memory, i think can only be accessed when you are outside of towns

TK201299

May 20, 2020
i use rpg maker editor, u can download it from this site, also here are the quests with their numbers, open the editor then click advanced
View attachment 3271957
if a quest is bugged due to being of older save before the fix, set its variable to 1 then retake it
Is there a way to change her "number of sexual encounters" such as paizuris, blowjobs, etc. using this save editor?

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to trigger the Lagras 5 event? I am in chapter 6 but I still can't seem to trigger it.

Last edited:

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
Ok just finished it. Why is there no bad ending except "Game Over"? You have the short succumbs ending and that's it.
I saw on the first page the queen in a nice position but never in the game. Why is that?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Ok just finished it. Why is there no bad ending except "Game Over"? You have the short succumbs ending and that's it.
I saw on the first page the queen in a nice position but never in the game. Why is that?
There are 3 endings, one is achieved by losing against the boss of the death mines having more than 100 corruption and absorption, the normal ending that is achieved with Lunaria by having any sexual encounter, simply do not lose but have sex with everyone so if you have 1 absobtion and you automatically enter this ending, and the true ending that is achieved not having any sexual encounter during the story none is none, stay away from the hearts and any sexual scene and don't let the goblin rape you at the beginning and in the middle of the story everything will change You need to have everything at 0 corruption absorption and sexual experience

Last edited:

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Is there a way to change her "number of sexual encounters" such as paizuris, blowjobs, etc. using this save editor?
unfortunately i don't know japanese, maybe turning off something in switches could remove the sex experience, or turning something on could overwrite the ending to another

May 24, 2020
Quickly speedrunned up to 7act in 20 minute and what can i say about demoness end? No additional scenes pretty much, so yeah. But it indeed would have made easier NG+ for true ending. So you can go lewd and fuck as much as you want, cause it doesnt block normal ending. After all of that, you go for true ending route, which starts from killing first goblin

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
unfortunately i don't know japanese, maybe turning off something in switches could remove the sex experience, or turning something on could overwrite the ending to another
You can't, I mean there is a moment in history where everything diverges, I think it is in the third orb, the lightning orb. When you enter the temple, as soon as you enter, a succubus appears talking to a hooded man. That is the trigger to enter the true ending, but you have to remain pure in all aspects once you enter the true ending all sexual encounters with lunaria are blocked according to the crystal it is the best ending for lunaria but the worst for friends and allies.
Maybe if you change the variables before the story changes, maybe it can be done, but I don't know if losing against the goblin at the beginning already blocks you from the normal ending.

May 24, 2020

I dont know if there is trigger, i heard that you can do advanced thing in save editor and change parameters. Also... lol, you want in first run to go for True ending? If you want so, i recommend giving yourself 99 lvl and add more stats, cuz pure 99 lvl and good equipment, won't save you

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes