Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
So... Uh... Where she is?

View attachment 3272131
Code:
"A superior species to \edb[e,7], the \eimp\edb[e,139]\ec[0] has been spotted in Glear Cave.\nMother ants continuously produce offspring, leading to an overpopulation of \edb[e,7] in the cave.\nTo prevent this, please exterminate the \edb[e,139]. The location is on the western side of the middle\nslope with the \eimp teleportation circle.\ec[0]",
I wish I had a good solution to the wordwrapping of the quest. I might just have to go in and hand edit them all but that sounds like a fucking pain. :HideThePain:

May 24, 2020
Fucking hell... Do i need to have full 100 lvl team to go for final boss? I didnt even went for him and still dying with 92-86-83 lvl team. Devs really messed up with "true ending" difficulty. I will end it later and maybe will use cheats for damage, cuz pre last boss is fat asf

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
I know it's been asked twice before but everyone refused to answer.... How do you do the "long jumps"????
When you have a jump option but it tells you that's "too far to reach".
Oh and this..
Tentacles have appeared where???
u get the stone from folia ruins and about the missing text of the quest description i think u might need to redownload the patch fix (hydra wetlands, enter it from north the go west)

Reactions: Comisar

jrh12

Aug 28, 2021
when I try to change the settings in the game this pops up what do i do Screenshot 2024-01-17 183329.png

Last edited:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Code:
"A superior species to \edb[e,7], the \eimp\edb[e,139]\ec[0] has been spotted in Glear Cave.\nMother ants continuously produce offspring, leading to an overpopulation of \edb[e,7] in the cave.\nTo prevent this, please exterminate the \edb[e,139]. The location is on the western side of the middle\nslope with the \eimp teleportation circle.\ec[0]",
I wish I had a good solution to the wordwrapping of the quest. I might just have to go in and hand edit them all but that sounds like a fucking pain. :HideThePain:
there are few that may need word wrap in the quest, most of them seems to be toward the end. Since it may have the description where to find certain things.

have a great day and be safe... (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Does anyone have a path for the underground waterway?:unsure:
Sorry, I wouldnt have that on hand. I just use the SHIFT key and move around. The spot you need is you need to find a switch to drain the water to go further to complete that underground waterway quest.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: Hutch

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Might need to reapply the patch again, I think I fixed the wordwrap on it recently as much as I could.
ok, will check on that later. I may have to go back a few saves to check on certain mission. some of them seems to end too soon, unless i have completed it. The flame lights puzzle was a tricky one to resolve

** edited **

That quest wrap been resolved... (y)

have a great day and be safe... (y)

Last edited:

Cook234

Apr 25, 2022
Has anyone reached ending? If so, does maxing lewdness ruin a true end or it just ends normally but hero is lewd

Jun 22, 2022
Has anyone reached ending? If so, does maxing lewdness ruin a true end or it just ends normally but hero is lewd
Go max lewdness on your first run, and then zero lewdness for New Game+ to see both endings / paths.

There's no big difference aside from these two paths, except of course for how much you personally care about perverting or not perverting Lunaria and her friends. ;)

Last edited:

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
when I try to change the settings in the game this pops up what do i do View attachment 3272441
Start a new game without making settings changes, and make a save file (likely not needed but better safe than sorry). You'll be able to make all the changes you want from the in-game menu now, including difficulty (which was locked initially).

HoundGoat21

Oct 22, 2021
Btw does anyone know at what percentage of Absorption do we unlock more summon slots? My absorb rate got to 20% and it says "Servant summonable count has become 1 bodies". But there's no change at all. I can still only have 1 summon (2 if I equip the summoner ring)

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Btw does anyone know at what percentage of Absorption do we unlock more summon slots? My absorb rate got to 20% and it says "Servant summonable count has become 1 bodies". But there's no change at all. I can still only have 1 summon (2 if I equip the summoner ring)
Thats a mistranslation I think.

サーヴァントのスキルレベルが上がった!
The Servant''s skill level was increased!

is the actual translation pretty sure. Fixed it just now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cosmic Virgin
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes