dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I'm pretty sure it's set during the event at the start where she's chasing after the robed man before he summons the goblin. I don't know where it's supposed to reset however.
Yeah I figured as much but the actual variable that sets your speed is a mystery to me. I tried setting all kinds of things in the text but it didn't change anything. Doesn't help that its hard to test at all since the scene is kinda long.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Big thanks to Troqu, they have managed to fix the slow speed bug. Fix is in the latest patch. Note that this only works if you aren't already effected by the bug.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Big thanks to Troqu, they have managed to fix the slow speed bug. Fix is in the latest patch. Note that this only works if you aren't already effected by the bug.
Just clarify, like most fixes in this updating the file won't fix already broken saves. I fixed the offending event, but once you're already in the state, you need a new event to fix your speed (which is why it fixes on its own during the fire temple sequence).

May 24, 2020
People, how can i complete quests 2, 3 and 5? After applying patch, they still cant be completed. I already killed a lot of goblins, killer bees and ants with apple hairs.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
People, how can i complete quests 2, 3 and 5? After applying patch, they still cant be completed. I already killed a lot of goblins, killer bees and ants with apple hairs.
If you accepted them before you applied the patch, they won't work in that save.

May 24, 2020
Does someone know how to fix slowness of MC? I kinda got normal speed in previous save, before patch. Right now i am already at 1st act and still have very slow speed

Okay, i understood when speed fixes to normal. You need to do action with closed door for the first time in act 1. This will result in fixing your speed to normal

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2022
Dang bro, don't clog the thread. I'm starting to think this game might be too buggy to be worth playing?
JP version is fine / no bugs. As for the translation, you could wait a bit more if you want to be 100% safe. Fixes are coming in very quickly, so it should only be a matter of time till everything works as intended.

Dose this have ntr?
One of the FMC's party members is a married swordswoman. There are some NTR-like scenes with her, but overall I'd say it's too little to qualify as NTR.

May 24, 2020
Guard.... God.... Chat gpt messed up with this character. 1705500019180.png

ED: I also found mistake in name Nemeshia, during one dialogue. Village itself called Nemecia, while in teleportation list Nemesia....

Last edited:

downloadu

Dec 14, 2018
Save? I know Mr.Dank had this issue before and solved it by not skipping but I'd like to see if there's a cause.

It was fixed in the latest patch but you need to not have accepted it.
Accepted it in the save. Got the latest patch. Load the same save and it is now fixed.
Thank you very much.

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This Game is Great! 5/5 stars! I don't even refer to the contents of the game. Those are entirely subjective. I am just giving 5/5 stars to this game because of the quality of the translation and of the gameplay and of the story and everything. The GPT-4 translation is MORE than adequate, all the games on this website should be run through the GPT-4 translation tool. Aside from that the gameplay is engaging and interesting. Really an awesome game and the quality of the conversion is great. I wish there were more games on this website with this quality of conversion from other languages! Thanks Uploader!

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes