downloadu

Dec 14, 2018
Huge THANK YOU to dazedanon for this epic effort and continuous fixes.

The fixes are coming very quickly, so it is better to use instead of the "Patch (Required)" attachment in the original post. That old attachment should probably be replaced to the Github link to avoid confusion.

Again, big thanks for all your work.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Huge THANK YOU to dazedanon for this epic effort and continuous fixes.

The fixes are coming very quickly, so it is better to use instead of the "Patch (Required)" attachment in the original post. That old attachment should probably be replaced to the Github link to avoid confusion.

Again, big thanks for all your work.
Actually, that link in the OP updates on its own as soon as I push a fix ;) so there's no issue with people using that one. I try to keep everything as automated as possible.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
any1 knows where to find the boss in quest 34, the moment i received the quest it turned green, though i haven't fought it, i also don't have enemy no.035 in the book of monsters, even so the quest is cleared i just want to lok for the enemy in case they were available for fight

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
Is there anything specific I need to do for Goblin slayer? Because I massacred a shit tons of goblins in the Rizel forest and the quest hasn't moved. It wouldn't be that annoying if other quests didn't depend on it. That's the problem with making chain quests, one breaks they all do.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
any1 knows where to find the boss in quest 34, the moment i received the quest it turned green, though i haven't fought it, i also don't have enemy no.035 in the book of monsters, even so the quest is cleared i just want to lok for the enemy in case they were available for fight
Just fixed it, you can try reloading a save before you accepted the quest to see if it gives a location.

residing in Grea Cave. It is said to be near the western water area immediately after entering from the Ragras side.

Is there anything specific I need to do for Goblin slayer? Because I massacred a shit tons of goblins in the Rizel forest and the quest hasn't moved. It wouldn't be that annoying if other quests didn't depend on it. That's the problem with making chain quests, one breaks they all do.
It should work if you applied the patch before you accepted the quest. If you didn't it will be broken on your save.

Reactions: Comisar

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
the description isn't clear about the ogre whereabouts, text out of bounds also is it necessary to to move the volume config.data everytime coz i always have to lower the volume

kstarr

Oct 6, 2019
Hello. Im having the problem in some quests where you need to kill a certain amount of enemies that it says "Monster extermination remaining --" and can't turn in the quest. Im also sure that I have exterminated the amount required but the quest doesn't change. The quest that are like that up until now are: 02, 03, 05 and 13. I don't now any more since I this is where Im at. Thank you very much

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
Just fixed it, you can try reloading a save before you accepted the quest to see if it gives a location.

It should work if you applied the patch before you accepted the quest. If you didn't it will be broken on your save.
Thank you, I didn't because I just downloaded the game a day ago and assumed all bugfixes have been incorporated. Oh well.
Can you please tell me where Ragras is? I'm having a hard time finding anything on the massive map with no actual inventory map and just one indicator.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Hello. Im having the problem in some quests where you need to kill a certain amount of enemies that it says "Monster extermination remaining --" and can't turn in the quest. Im also sure that I have exterminated the amount required but the quest doesn't change. The quest that are like that up until now are: 02, 03, 05 and 13. I don't now any more since I this is where Im at. Thank you very much
If you applied the patch in the OP after you already accepted those quests they won't work sadly. The futures ones should though.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Thank you, I didn't because I just downloaded the game a day ago and assumed all bugfixes have been incorporated. Oh well.
Can you please tell me where Ragras is? I'm having a hard time finding anything on the massive map with no actual inventory map and just one indicator.
To get to Frizenia Temple, you first
need to pass through Grea Cave to the southwest of the
kingdom. There''s a town called Ragras beyond the cave, so
it''s a good idea to stop there for a rest on your way.

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
You mean Lagras? Where is the name misspelled, in the quest or the the town? What I actually need to find is the ranch that's west of Ragras or whatever it's called but I see no lake or ranch. Had to go back to the quest giver and explained that I was suppose to go through the mountain Timor but just not in the mountain Timor whatever that means.
Do you have any idea where that might be?

EDIT: Nevermind, I was misslead by the translation, It's past Timor not through it.

Last edited:

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
The skill names have to match in 2 places (._.) so probably the dash - there causing issues. Fixed it so reapply the patch and check when you get the chance.

What quest is this? Do you have a save?
not a quest but more like a H screen

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
nvm i know why it bug. holding skip make it bug just stop holding skip went she moving and talking lol

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes