dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Ive found the bug with the dancing head quest, already killed enough to turn up the quest but i cant, its similar to that of quest 21 bug
What quest number? Also save if you have it.

Jan 7, 2022
Full save from
Can anyone confirm if the events in this gallery is all the sex events which the game has? Or are there any missing..?

Edit:
Can't believe the pink haired big tit queen only has a couple of sex scenes, I thought she would have more....

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
Everytime I get a new gem the game said I got a new summon, but where is it?? There arent any in my summon list or learnable summon.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Seems like the latest patch fixed the Other attribute bonusses from whip and and staff skills for me.

Though Sonias Dual wield are not giving any bonuses.
Her shield and single sword Attack/Agility stuff seem to work fine though Skærmbillede (1465).png

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Seems like the latest patch fixed the Other attribute bonusses from whip and and staff skills for me.

Though Sonias Dual wield are not giving any bonuses.
Her shield and single sword Attack/Agility stuff seem to work fine though View attachment 3268777
The skill names have to match in 2 places (._.) so probably the dash - there causing issues. Fixed it so reapply the patch and check when you get the chance.

yeah the massage still bug
What quest is this? Do you have a save?

Reactions: Stiig

BerninMernin

Apr 6, 2018
What's up with "skill slots"? As far as I can tell, there's no limit to the number of skills you can learn. Does it mean summon slots?

Also, the series of constant/always stat buffs at the bottom of "Other" don't seem to be working correctly.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
What's up with "skill slots"? As far as I can tell, there's no limit to the number of skills you can learn. Does it mean summon slots?

Also, the series of constant/always stat buffs at the bottom of "Other" don't seem to be working correctly.
Which ones and did you apply the patch.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
MP, Attack Power, Defense, Magic. The four above "Skill Slot Unlocked", and yes, I applied the patch.
I think its fixed now but couldn't check it. Can you double check with the latest patch if its fixed?

BerninMernin

Apr 6, 2018
I think its fixed now but couldn't check it. Can you double check with the latest patch if its fixed?
At least not by loading a save (before purchasing applicable skills). Couldn't say if the same applies for a new game.

Edit: To be clear, I'm checking the status screen before and after purchasing the skill. If the changes from the skill aren't reflected in the status screen, then this might not be an issue.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
At least not by loading a save (before purchasing applicable skills). Couldn't say if the same applies for a new game.

Edit: To be clear, I'm checking the status screen before and after purchasing the skill. If the changes from the skill aren't reflected in the status screen, then this might not be an issue.
No it should be reflected. Can you send me your save?

Here's something funny.

1705428517968.png

Having a space here will break stuff, thats how much fun this game is to troubleshoot. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

sk_cool

May 25, 2018
stuck in "follow the rainbow" on the Kujo laybrinth 3rd floor the text on the floor is in Japanese language not able to understand can anyone assist please thanks

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes