DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
If you go to pick the milk without the milf swordwoman do you lose the scene forever?

Secret Moofah

Dec 29, 2019
Any idea how to get quest 6? I'm already in forest village did I miss it?
You get it after doing the first batch of adventurer quests. You have plenty of time, but you can't even complete those till you go to the forest south of the village. So you're good.

TK201299

May 20, 2020
How can I learn the skills that provide poison resistance, stun resistance, etc.?

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. It's in the castle library.

Last edited:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Is it just me or the drawing style is similar to older anime from our childhood? I can't enjoy eroge when my head is filled with nostalgia ahahaha...

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Etcplays

Jun 12, 2020
I think I skipped to much that I didn't notice the tutorial on how to be alone. The warrior girl always with me now I don't know how to explore alone... Anyone can tell me how?

Dec 26, 2019
So, how is it you fix the walking speed after waking up after getting your magic succ'd? I watched everything normally and didn't use fast forward, and I'm still stuck crawling like a snail.

TK201299

May 20, 2020
So, how is it you fix the walking speed after waking up after getting your magic succ'd? I watched everything normally and didn't use fast forward, and I'm still stuck crawling like a snail.
For me, the speed became normal after I got magic absorption level above 10%.

squishyrock

Dec 4, 2018
To fix quest 21 you have download MTool go to the harbour, then in Mtool find the quest event which should be line 26 in the map tab and then press EvInterpreter for page 3 which has an event length of 38. Find the lone where she says "You've defeated them haven't you?" and press GoTo.

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
I'll ask again because no one answered.... I picked up suppression quests from the adventurer's guild and some item quests as well. But I can't seem to complete them anywhere? It says Mariana for some slimes so I also tried going to her but she just has the 4 standard questions you can ask.
What do?

TK201299

May 20, 2020
I'll ask again because no one answered.... I picked up suppression quests from the adventurer's guild and some item quests as well. But I can't seem to complete them anywhere? It says Mariana for some slimes so I also tried going to her but she just has the 4 standard questions you can ask.
What do?
Have you applied the patch?

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes