ArAyAiBoy

Feb 16, 2020
I ask here in desperate hope that one of my fellow perverts might be invested enough in the minutiae of a pretty old ass version of a game engine with more acronyms and subtypes than the Fate games to save me:
...is there anyway to play VX Ace games using mouse instead of (or instead of just) keyboard?

Like, some super convenient plugin you can just download, plug-in, then start clicking around the map to move and shit? (instead of needing to maybe download an RTE, decompile the game, then emulate it as a developer program in RPGM with a mouse macro bolted on or something*) I mean, I figure not, but this game also looks interesting enough to actually play but my PC and ADHD aren't setup to just focus on one game for hours with my free hand only in easy reach of my keyboard...

*I can't guarantee that some/any of the words or phrases used here bear any relation to anything involved in modding or hacking a game, or doing anything at all that involves the use of a computer

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
I ask here in desperate hope that one of my fellow perverts might be invested enough in the minutiae of a pretty old ass version of a game engine with more acronyms and subtypes than the Fate games to save me:
...is there anyway to play VX Ace games using mouse instead of (or instead of just) keyboard?

Like, some super convenient plugin you can just download, plug-in, then start clicking around the map to move and shit? (instead of needing to maybe download an RTE, decompile the game, then emulate it as a developer program in RPGM with a mouse macro bolted on or something*) I mean, I figure not, but this game also looks interesting enough to actually play but my PC and ADHD aren't setup to just focus on one game for hours with my free hand only in easy reach of my keyboard...

*I can't guarantee that some/any of the words or phrases used here bear any relation to anything involved in modding or hacking a game, or doing anything at all that involves the use of a computer
Probably using script, I mean warlock and boobs already done that maybe try rummaging on their script

Reactions: ArAyAiBoy

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Do critical = 1.04x mean 4% crit rate and 2.01x mean 101% crit rate?
Or is it crit dmg?
My suggestion is to use the auto battle feature other than a few boss battles and not care about the actual numbers.

Jun 22, 2022
There's now a version 1.02 with some new features for the reminiscence room and encyclopedia.

Is it just me or the drawing style is similar to older anime from our childhood? I can't enjoy eroge when my head is filled with nostalgia ahahaha...
Had a similar feeling, but it's just the circle's artstyle. They've been around quite a while and still going strong.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BlackElite

HoundGoat21

Oct 22, 2021
If its an extermination quest and you accepted it before I put the fix in, then its sadly broken on that save. You would have to start a new game to try it.
Hey I have the same problem here. I accepted Quest 21 after I apply the latest patch a few hours (more like half a day) before that and I can't turn in / complete it. Does this mean I have to start over from a new game?

I have zero problems with turning in extermination quests before Quest 21.

Edit: And yeah all my previous problems (skills not being able to unlock) are gone from latest patch so thank you dazed. If it helps my step by step on downloading / applying patch was:
1) Download game from either mega / pixeldrain link (yes I already forgot something I did yesterday morning lol)
2) Download patch fix, use 7zip and copy paste to the game.
3) I fixed the skills can't unlock problem by redownloading latest patch and after 7zip CUT and paste instead of copy. Don't know if it's what making the difference but my game had zero problem after that until running into Quest 21 a few minutes ago.

Reactions: dazedanon

downloadu

Dec 14, 2018
I'll ask again because no one answered.... I picked up suppression quests from the adventurer's guild and some item quests as well. But I can't seem to complete them anywhere? It says Mariana for some slimes so I also tried going to her but she just has the 4 standard questions you can ask.
What do?
Isn't that a mucus collection quest ?
Just kill slimes util you get 5 mucus. Then report to the guild.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Hey I have the same problem here. I accepted Quest 21 after I apply the latest patch a few hours (more like half a day) before that and I can't turn in / complete it. Does this mean I have to start over from a new game?

I have zero problems with turning in extermination quests before Quest 21.

Edit: And yeah all my previous problems (skills not being able to unlock) are gone from latest patch so thank you dazed. If it helps my step by step on downloading / applying patch was:
1) Download game from either mega / pixeldrain link (yes I already forgot something I did yesterday morning lol)
2) Download patch fix, use 7zip and copy paste to the game.
3) I fixed the skills can't unlock problem by redownloading latest patch and after 7zip CUT and paste instead of copy. Don't know if it's what making the difference but my game had zero problem after that until running into Quest 21 a few minutes ago.
Oh, then quest 21 is probably the issue after all. Is it the Octopus Wiener quest by any chance? Do you have a save?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 3263651

Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-14
Release Date: 2023-12-22
Developer: FakeReal
Translator: DazedAnon - - -
Censored: Mosaic
Version: 1.01b
Language: English ( )
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Patch (Required):

View attachment 3263694 View attachment 3263695 View attachment 3263696 View attachment 3263697 View attachment 3263698 View attachment 3263699 View attachment 3263700 View attachment 3263701 View attachment 3263702 View attachment 3263703 View attachment 3263704 View attachment 3263706 View attachment 3263707 View attachment 3263708 View attachment 3263709
1.02, do you have it

HoundGoat21

Oct 22, 2021
Oh, then quest 21 is probably the issue after all. Is it the Octopus Wiener quest by any chance? Do you have a save?
Yep it's the kill 5 octopus wiener one. Upload my save file on workupload, hope it works.

v1c0d1n

Sep 13, 2017
Ive found the bug with the dancing head quest, already killed enough to turn up the quest but i cant, its similar to that of quest 21 bug

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes