ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
Is it possibile to temporarily remove a party member (Sonia) or Lunaria has to progress through the story to be alone again?

Edger

May 30, 2017
The game is telling me to go to the forest but whenever I go to the exit my character slow walks and is saying I still have things to do.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Is it possibile to temporarily remove a party member (Sonia) or Lunaria has to progress through the story to be alone again?
Need to get to the mountain pass and she will go off on her own.

Also anyone know which dungeons the orc and roper are in, the quest text is cut off. (Orc is in the mine, roper in the swamp just spend forever looking)

Last edited:

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
So, download game, download patch but if I try to change scene settings I have this:
1705349180245.png
No wonder since this file doesn't exist

Downloading full save allows to change settings.

vosake

Nov 4, 2018
Dont think this has been mentioned (yet?), but mostly all of the innkeepers outsside of the 1st main castle town have a small variable name thats incorrect. Seems like a small quick fix. :)
1705351279664.png

Oh forgot to mention thank you for translating games like this in general, and for your quick response on this one in particular. I had the quest bug and skill bug and your patches worked, sadly the 3 extermination quests i accepted in the beginning still dont work, but im just going to skip those and try and beat it for new game+ :D cheers.

edit2: you should add an option for 1 time donations :)

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
This game is grindy as fuck
with my grinding time here, I could be an e-sports player

how to do cheat in pc?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: vosake

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
some quests have urgent tag on them, does that means we need to finish them before advancing the story or what exactly?
I think that this doesn't affect the main plot. These quests are time-bound.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Dont think this has been mentioned (yet?), but mostly all of the innkeepers outsside of the 1st main castle town have a small variable name thats incorrect. Seems like a small quick fix. :)
View attachment 3266059

Oh forgot to mention thank you for translating games like this in general, and for your quick response on this one in particular. I had the quest bug and skill bug and your patches worked, sadly the 3 extermination quests i accepted in the beginning still dont work, but im just going to skip those and try and beat it for new game+ :D cheers.

edit2: you should add an option for 1 time donations :)
Wish I could fix those quests, but glad you enjoyed it.

Its the tipjar in my signature for one time donations. Var issue is fixed in latest. Thx for reporting.

Last edited:

xort

Jun 1, 2017
This game is grindy as fuck
with my grinding time here, I could be an e-sports player

how to do cheat in pc?
Cheat Engine, rpg maker games need an off set of the variable x 2 + 1 to find and change.
So lets say you have 7893 exp to find the value search for 7893*2+1 or 15,787.
If you change the last digit to an invalid number it crash so I suggest only changing the first digit.
Or you can use a dedicate RPG maker cheat, or a save editor.

Drale

Jan 9, 2019
For the obligatory pregnancy question- I haven't played. But there are the typical warning signs for ending/event only- no tag on DLsite and no listing on the stat counter.

I couldn't find all the cg, but I found the stand character art for conversations. Nothing there either.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes