HoundGoat21

Oct 22, 2021
Extermination quest working fine for me. However some skills are unable to be learned. Like the healing ones other than the basic. And no it's not the lack of LP, even when I have over 100 LP I still can't learn more of the healing magics and the other ???? skills.

Lunaria Skill Error.png

Lunaria Skill Error 2.png

Lunaria Skill Error 3.png

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
anyone know why after waking up i can't auto run or the cut screen walking speed is super slow and the text like going ahead of it ?

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I was wondering what the lesbian content of this game is like. Is it possible to avoid the guys in this game?

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
Is the the one where the whip hits twice? It seems to work for me. Do you know the specific skills?

Also everyone having issues make sure you reapplied the patch.
other skill doesn't work like if you equip staff your max mp +50 but it doesn't work

CJIAI3IIC

Oct 21, 2016
Really wish people would stop doing this. A bug and instantly downgrading a game to oblivion...
Keep seeing this and I can not for the life understand how these ratings get accepted.
Almost always RPGM games too. Smells like favoritism honestly.

View attachment 3265364
Just another inadequate person has made it to the ratings.
I decided for myself - it’s better to wait a day or a week - the bugs will be fixed and then I can try the game.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
other skill doesn't work like if you equip staff your max mp +50 but it doesn't work
Just tested the staff skill flame strike with 'rod' and it worked fine in battle. Is there a specific skill you are having issues with?

Extermination quest working fine for me. However some skills are unable to be learned. Like the healing ones other than the basic. And no it's not the lack of LP, even when I have over 100 LP I still can't learn more of the healing magics and the other ???? skills.

View attachment 3265343

View attachment 3265346

View attachment 3265347
Something isn't right with your game, are you on latest patch? It should say this.

Edit: Actually you definitely aren't on the latest since your font is so big. Reapply latest patch and you should be good.

1705333167886.png
1705333182071.png

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2017
saw a little didn't saw a fix for the stretched screen just crate Save file in the game directory then you can change but gotta reset the game after changing
picture for help 1705333157121.png

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Just another inadequate person has made it to the ratings.
I decided for myself - it’s better to wait a day or a week - the bugs will be fixed and then I can try the game.
The point I was making is people always bombing these games for stupid nonsense like a bug and it's not being removed by the devs.
All these RPGM games keep getting review bombed constantly and nothing is done about it. How come this is seen as a valid reason? It's not even about the game itself. I remember devs used to be strict when it came to these kinds of reviews.

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
I keep getting a bug "Unable to find sav2"

any idea what it could be about? applied the github update

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Is the the one where the whip hits twice? It seems to work for me. Do you know the specific skills?
Also everyone having issues make sure you reapplied the patch.
It's the other skill that gives stat boosts while using a whip or staff. I don't think any of them do anything.
whip.JPG

Jun 6, 2022
I was wondering what the lesbian content of this game is like. Is it possible to avoid the guys in this game?
in dlsite it doesn't have the lesbian tag, and looking at the gallery there doesn't seem to be lesbian scenes at first sight (I didn't see all the scenes but from the thumbnails it didn't seem any).

so it seems that the tag shouldn't even be here.

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
so i can't return any quest from the guild. i already have the book for those skill but can't find the skill anywhere.

Sep 2, 2018
I tested the latest patch, and can confirm that the extermination quests work IF you start a new save. If you have an existing save with the quests already started, they're all still bugged.

Reactions: ZioBen
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes