kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
well it's possible it's based on new game + lunaria gets stronger when they have sex so in the first run have as much sex as possible get strong and beat the game and start again now with improved stats and no longer have any sexual encounter to get there In the true end, this is how you unlock the entire gallery in just two runs. The first is made so that you can get the Lunaria scenes and in the second you have to defeat the goblin and not have sex (it is not necessary since in the first run you already saw all of his content) so that the story changes in the middle with a new development and then you can see the new scenes, they can only be achieved by being a virgin lunaria and any type of sexual encounter 0 absortion and 0 corruption
You can defeat the goblin first play. I did it easily so anyone can do it. There are probably a few other ways, but I did it by using that lightning spell and hits 3 times and has a chance to paralyze. And I made sure to use that guard as my summon as he has that passive skill that resurrects him if he dies. It took me one or two tries but I managed to paralyze it and kill the goblin. I made sure to use my potions and heal to full as well with my summon. And I did this on hard mode so it should be even easier or lower difficulties.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
why is the quests for suppressing enemies not able to be turned in? ive killed more then eough but they never turn green is it that i need to be in a certain area not just kill them randomly?

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Interesting one, while there is a lot of girls there is clear focus on the main one, I like that. There is netorare in tags on DLsite, cheating tag here but it doesn't look like FMC got LI, i guess those tags are because of one of the side girls.
Also there are not that many scenes given the game size. Actually....

500 megs of background music, 780 megs of pngs.
There is also extra 750mb in Game.rgss3a.bak that I don't think should be there since the resources are already unpacked and it has "bak" in name for a reason :)

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
just got updated today
January 15, 2024 Added content ver1.02 Added standing picture viewing mode to the reminiscence room.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I know it's an H game, but what the fuck kind of prudish virgin wears an outfit like that... Like her default outfit is lewder than the final hooker outfit in some games.
Man, those are standard uniform mage clothes :)
She's a proud mage for her kingdom and proudly wears the official clothes :)

I mean, who is she to question the person who made those combat-friendly clothes?

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Feels like "other" skills aren't working, like the whip skills that give extra attack. It doesn't show up in the stats and in combat damage is the same.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LunariaFantasia-1.01b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ex-s Gundam

alambert44

Feb 7, 2020
Anyone else having trouble turning in quest to the guild, or am i missing somthing? I have the items to turn in as soon as i got the quest but then i cant turn in the items and i tried going to the request such as tool shop owner and she does notheing but try to sell me stuff not let me turn in quest.
Having the same issue and ive tried applying the patch and nothing changes

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Alright round 2 of bug fixes...

- Extermination quests not working
- weapon skills like whip or staff not working.

Looking into them now.

Is there a specific extermination quest not working? Goblin one works for me.

1705331449367.png

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Feels like "other" skills aren't working, like the whip skills that give extra attack. It doesn't show up in the stats and in combat damage is the same.
Is the the one where the whip hits twice? It seems to work for me. Do you know the specific skills?

Also everyone having issues make sure you reapplied the patch.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes