dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I tested the latest patch, and can confirm that the extermination quests work IF you start a new save. If you have an existing save with the quests already started, they're all still bugged.
Thats weird since it fixed it for my current save but the game is jank in general cause ACE so I believe it. Unfortunate :c

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Where is quest 6? I find it strange because quest are sequential here but I can't find it.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Should get it from the Sagittarius Town Adventurer's Guild (monster extermination quest).
After or before getting the first important thingy? Because I completed 1-5 and it doesn't appear so I have no other choice than to enter the forest and the ruins.

Jun 22, 2022
After or before getting the first important thingy? Because I completed 1-5 and it doesn't appear so I have no other choice than to enter the forest and the ruins.
Sorry, been too long to remember the quest's exact timeline. My guess is that you need to advance further before it unlocks. In NG+ the quest can fail if you progress too far (to the very end of the game), but in NG it shouldn't fail. Again sorry for the vague reply, hope you'll be able to eventually do the quest.

Reactions: DBAV

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017
Haven't downloaded it yet but based on the only (as of now) review, the NTR is more like "I swear I have a husband, he just goes to a different school." than actual NTR.

Jun 22, 2022
Haven't downloaded it yet but based on the only (as of now) review, the NTR is more like "I swear I have a husband, he just goes to a different school." than actual NTR.
I could clarify that in my review, the "NTR" is a really tiny aspect of the game tied to the married swordswoman that the FMC meets. At least that was the only instance of NTR I encountered in the game. It's best to not think of this as an NTR game at all.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah, I am definitely spoiled for playing Maker MV games that going back to VX ACE is quite hard. The window and ingame CG resolution just kills it for me. This is especially annoying because some promo pics not used ingame are clean.

Thanks for the translation though.

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
some quests have urgent tag on them, does that means we need to finish them before advancing the story or what exactly?

Reactions: vosake

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Launch the game with MTool. (I can't share links because my account is new, try Google).
Load the Saved game.
There is a Move Speed section in the SYS tab of MTool, you can modify the move speed from there. It will have an immediate effect.

Thus, the slow walking problem will be solved.
Good way to modify the slow speed of this game, but sadly there is no way to change the learning points

Reactions: rKnight

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
How do I actually turn in the adventurer's guild quests? I got a few complete but I can't seem to turn them in?

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes