dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Currently trying to track down the issue with skills so bare with me.

mythosaur

Dec 29, 2019
Literally all of the non passive skills aren't showing up for me, was checking this thread to see if anyone else had the same problem
Edited; to learn them, the active skills you start with / get through level ups work fine.
press A and S to change page to different skills.

Reactions: RCC14

CJ12

May 28, 2017
Do they show up in your original game? I'm running on the original and they don't show up there either. I was thinking they were locked behind a mechanic of some kind but if someone knows otherwise.
Interestingly the passives from the skill books show up, just the active abilities don't, no idea what that actually means as far as what the issue is
press A and S to change page to different skills.
I'm aware of that, the issue is the active skills don't show up at all under the learn menu, I can rotate through all the the sub menus, but only "passive" and "other" have anything under them. I can enhance my learned abilities just fine, but the non passive abilities from the books / H events don't show up to learn.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Interestingly the passives from the skill books show up, just the active abilities don't, no idea what that actually means as far as what the issue is

I'm aware of that, the issue is the active skills don't show up at all under the learn menu, I can rotate through all the the sub menus, but only "passive" and "other" have anything under them. I can enhance my learned abilities just fine, but the non passive abilities from the books / H events don't show up to learn.
Yep you are correct. I'm not sure why its happening but I'm looking into it.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Man, fem protag just doesnt feel right, i need a male protag with these art and lots of decisions that will affect the story just like "Love Love! My Buddy"

Reactions: Komdot
Sep 2, 2018
The passive skills I learned don't seem to be working
Levitation isn't for sure, unless i'm doing something wrong

EDIT - didn't see that someone else already mentioned this

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
One of the best games I've played lately. Bought it on dlsite just to support the DEV. Talked with him for a bit about translation to English and he said that he would like to do it but can't right now. Told him to contact Kagura Games and sent an email to Kagura Games to contact him. Hopefully, something happens :)

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
considering there's an unskippable scene in the prologue where she gets dicked down by a goblin, I don't think 'virgin' is the most accurate term
well it's possible it's based on new game + lunaria gets stronger when they have sex so in the first run have as much sex as possible get strong and beat the game and start again now with improved stats and no longer have any sexual encounter to get there In the true end, this is how you unlock the entire gallery in just two runs. The first is made so that you can get the Lunaria scenes and in the second you have to defeat the goblin and not have sex (it is not necessary since in the first run you already saw all of his content) so that the story changes in the middle with a new development and then you can see the new scenes, they can only be achieved by being a virgin lunaria and any type of sexual encounter 0 absortion and 0 corruption

Last edited:

SuddenImpulse

Sep 4, 2022
You can, use CTRL.

I FINALLY found the fix for the skills. Apply the patch to get everything working again.
I tried to, as well as trying other keys, it's not working on my end. I've tried using two keyboards to check if my keyboard was the issue.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I tried to, as well as trying other keys, it's not working on my end. I've tried using two keyboards to check if my keyboard was the issue.
Check the settings.
By default the game doesn't let you skip text you haven't seen.
There's lots of options in there.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I think the skip button causes the walking bug. I have no idea how to fix that but try messing around with Options and advancing the story as much as possible till it resets itself.

bouli0

Sep 2, 2017
In the version I downloaded, and empty "Save" folder was missing. It triggers errors when editing settings, if you have not saved a game yet.
Minor inconvenience... But it might avoid forum posts later. :3

Edit:
Also, is it not possible to remove the "rgssa.bak" file from the download ? That would save bandwith.

Last edited:
Reactions: cdawg20789

LylaTigyra

Jul 12, 2019
The recent fix for the skills worked great, but there's still an issue with quests. Turning in ones where you have items works fine, but extermination requests seem to be bugged. There's no counter for how many you've killed, just a "Remaining --"

I've killed plenty of goblins, bees, ants, and bnnuys but it still says incomplete (quests 2, 3, and 5)

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes