BerninMernin

Apr 6, 2018
Encountered a bug in Quest 031. After you initiate the dialogue to end the quest but before you receive the reward, the dialogue halts (when she says "Found it!"). The game isn't totally frozen, as you can still open the log, but otherwise the game is stuck, and commands cease to function.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
Encountered a bug in Quest 031. After you initiate the dialogue to end the quest but before you receive the reward, the dialogue halts (when she says "Found it!"). The game isn't totally frozen, as you can still open the log, but otherwise the game is stuck, and commands cease to function.

yeah same

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I decided to restart because I had bugged quest, and I sort of have a solution for the "moving really slowly" thing you get after the prolog. After some grinding I beat the goblin, and it seems like it doesn't trigger in that case. I retried and it worked again, so it doesn't seem like it was a fluke. I had farmed my way to level 5, but it's probably possible at level 4 with the right passives. I haven't continued on past that point yet, but I sort of doubt the corruption you get from the fight will matter too much in the long run.

Reactions: dazedanon

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020

i know how to fix it now. Don't skip just let the game read normal and enter the whole time if u use skip the game are buggy

Reactions: BerninMernin

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017

Save? I know Mr.Dank had this issue before and solved it by not skipping but I'd like to see if there's a cause.
What happens in quest 034 ?
I've just received it and it is already green.
Can't see the text.
It was fixed in the latest patch but you need to not have accepted it.

Last edited:
Reactions: downloadu

xenohunter11

Aug 10, 2020
this game need a heavy fix on the slow walk at the beginning because i didnt even skip the bloody boss fight and still make me slow af

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
this game need a heavy fix on the slow walk at the beginning because i didnt even skip the bloody boss fight and still make me slow af
I would solve it if I knew what caused it but my investigations led to nothing. Can't find where the speed even gets set. But you can workaround it with fast dash in options and eventually it goes away anyway.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I would solve it if I knew what caused it but my investigations led to nothing. Can't find where the speed even gets set. But you can workaround it with fast dash in options and eventually it goes away anyway.
I'm pretty sure it's set during the event at the start where she's chasing after the robed man before he summons the goblin. I don't know where it's supposed to reset however.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes