Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
Well... I applied the patch then tried Q21, still bricked (Loaded a save before I started the Quest), does anyone know how to fix it/save edit so it works? Or do I need to wait till NG+ before I can get that grimoire/spells?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Well... I applied the patch then tried Q21, still bricked (Loaded a save before I started the Quest), does anyone know how to fix it/save edit so it works? Or do I need to wait till NG+ before I can get that grimoire/spells?
Do you have that save so I can check it for you?

May 24, 2020
Hmmm... I completed game with 2 lewdness and got normal ending.... Story kinda... Much better than overdemon or how this shit called, where deaths of enemies and previous allies were very scripted and stupid. I will try to do 0 lewdness run and say my verdict

ED1. Chatgpt 4 much better than 3.5 but still messed up with a lot of text and naming of characters, villages and quests

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
The bath masseuse scene still bugged even with the latest patch, is there any fix yet?
Its a bug with the original version as far as I can tell. You can bypass it by not skipping any of the text.

zerg

Sep 11, 2016
i've just knocked out the masked man and have gone to enter the home town - as ive done that my screen has gone black and i cant do anything except press escape (i've also tried teleporting and it hasnt worked) any help?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Guard.... God.... Chat gpt messed up with this character. View attachment 3271224

ED: I also found mistake in name Nemeshia, during one dialogue. Village itself called Nemecia, while in teleportation list Nemesia....
It happens, especially when there are so many variables. GPT does not like variables at all so it will attempt to replace them sometimes. That being said these two issues should be fixed now.

BerninMernin

Apr 6, 2018
The passive skills "Constant Darkness Aptitude +" and "Whip Mastery of Attack Magic" don't seem to be working currently.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
found a bug from jp save data
he search for map000.rvdata2, that the file didn't exist in the game

May 24, 2020
Uh... I went into true ending with 0 lewdness and it prolonged a lot i guess.... Monsters powerful asf... All characters which helped before, came as 50 LVL. WHY NOT AT LEAST 60??? My character at 62 lvl at the point of getting again Sonia. Sonia not only useless at current level, she doesnt even have proper equipment...

They messed up true ending difficulty i guess... Or they thought that player completed game on normal and lewd ending and then went for true(i only ended normal and had 62 lvl at the end)

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
I know it's been asked twice before but everyone refused to answer.... How do you do the "long jumps"????
When you have a jump option but it tells you that's "too far to reach".
Oh and this..
Tentacles have appeared where???

Last edited:

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
u know where is that because when i use it it all in jap i can't find out what is what
i use rpg maker editor, u can download it from this site, also here are the quests with their numbers, open the editor then click advanced
Screenshot (115).png
if a quest is bugged due to being of older save before the fix, set its variable to 1 then retake it

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Side Quest No. 34 does not have word wrap set correctly

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes