AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Okay, I give up. I'm fairly certain there's some bug or misprogramming that doesn't let me find the remaining secret photos because I just did a ridiculously thorough search of every single location at every hour of day xD I did find one more, in Katie's room in the morning in one of the lamps. But that's it.
I'm still missing 1, 2, 3, 5, 14, 18 and 24.
Anyone know the location of these so I could check? Yes I have finished every storyline and have done every available photoshoot.

Since I'm missing a lot of the early ones, I'm tempted to say that maybe there's some thing where you can't find certain pictures anymore after certain storylines? That's definitely possible because I didn't really know to look for these in the beginning. But I'm also missing some later ones so I don't know.
Here's a couple of posts that should aid in your search for hidden photos.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lunars-chosen-v0-11-public-ptgames.28364/post-4157069
https://f95zone.to/threads/lunars-chosen-v0-11-public-ptgames.28364/post-3796162

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
Amazing game, seriously well done.

Small bug/oversight, the replay scene with Caroline in the club (listed under Claire's section) doesn't give the option to swap places ("No, let's swap instead") option in original scene. I haven't gone through the rest of the replay scenes to see if others have the same issue.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
can someone help me find the last 2?
These should help you.

I've made a simple mod for anyone who doesn't like the secrets being invisible, or rather two mods. One will fill the secret shapes with solid colour the other will replace them all with small stars. Extract whichever you prefer into the game folder.
Also, be sure you've completed any tasks for all the girls first.

Reactions: SirWilliam

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Part of me feels bad for making them so hard, part of me thinks I should make them harder... :p

Well it'd spoil the fun if I helped! My fun that is, not sure how much fun everyone else is having :D
Oh I have fun searching for them ^^
Oh I did too... up till a certain point xD I'll give you the ones on the map screen, I could (and should) have looked more carefully (or at all) there... The thing is, I feel like they still have to make some semblance of sense, they shouldn't just be a random square of pixels on the screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, rant over. At any rate, daaaaamn, how did I miss this gem of a game for so long? I love it. Probably the best sandbox game I've ever played. Definitely plays into, I don't want to say all but almost all, of my sexual fetishes/interests. And the sandbox aspect is actually used well here. So count yourself another (1$, sorry, poor student) subscriber on SubscribeStar! (Fuck Patreon)

Last edited:

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Oh I did too... up till a certain point xD I'll give you the ones on the map screen, I could (and should) have looked more carefully (or at all) there... The thing is, I feel like they still have to make some semblance of sense, they shouldn't just be a random square of pixels on the screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, rant over. At any rate, daaaaamn, how did I miss this gem of a game for so long? I love it. Probably the best sandbox game I've ever played. Definitely plays into, I don't want to say all but almost all, of my sexual fetishes/interests. And the sandbox aspect is actually used well here. So count yourself another (1$, sorry, poor student) subscriber on SubscribeStar! (Fuck Patreon)
Thank you :)

As for the one in the tiles, that was purposely done just to be difficult. Like the ones on the map, they make sense as they are actually located near where those characters usually are. Except one, but that one was just too perfect a spot to not use it imo :D

Reactions: AlexLee

wackojack0

Jun 5, 2020
Could some one give me a hint for secret 26 please? Preferably location and time of day? It's the last one I need so any help would be appreciated, thanks. PS I've extensively looked on the thread for help and can't find any on Secret 26

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
I need help! after I bought all the claire equipment, her club disappeared from the map. did i do something wrong?
plus hint said i should check out amber at the club one evening. i cant because there is no club at my map like said.

is there any equipment I need to buy for my photostudio? because there is nothing to do there.

3.90 star(s) 85 Votes