• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
So, reached the end of this version. Wery disappointing that MC has not had the change to fuck Emily. Hopefully, he will do it in the next upgrade. I want him to pound her good.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Finally got around to playing this game and I must say it's really refreshing to find a game that has non-femdom futa-on-male content.

Love the story so far, so I can't wait to see it progress but there are two things that slightly puzzle me. First and foremost of all; with all the dicks, transformative magic and threesomes so far - how in the nine hells haven't we seen a decent fucktrain yet? :LOL:Having a nice sandwich with Amy and Katie would certainly be nice, either with MC or Amy in the middle.

Second, is it just me, or is the game a bit light on anal, except where that is unavoidable? I don't think there's any with a girl that has a pussy, except for a Katie's plug. :unsure: I certainly wouldn't mind some nice anal pounding for Claire. :devilish:

And just to make it clear, those two weren't really a criticism, but more of a suggestion. :)

Last but not least, I'm having trouble finding the middle (third) secret image in the last row. Does anyone have any idea where that one is hidden? Did some digging through this thread but I'm afraid I haven't found an answer for that one yet.

Shak002

Sep 27, 2020
Ummm....can i ask something....what the cheat code for?i try randomly put cheat in it but nothing happen.

ToothPasta

Sep 19, 2020
They are all equal in a way. There's frequent new content for each of them, with a different one having the most content added with each update.

EDIT: As which character gets most content for the next update is for the patrons to decide, Amy has gotten more content due to her popularity amongst the voting users.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Is there an actually secret 26 to find or is it a filler for the next batch?

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Okay, I give up. I'm fairly certain there's some bug or misprogramming that doesn't let me find the remaining secret photos because I just did a ridiculously thorough search of every single location at every hour of day xD I did find one more, in Katie's room in the morning in one of the lamps. But that's it.
I'm still missing 1, 2, 3, 5, 14, 18 and 24.
Anyone know the location of these so I could check? Yes I have finished every storyline and have done every available photoshoot.

Since I'm missing a lot of the early ones, I'm tempted to say that maybe there's some thing where you can't find certain pictures anymore after certain storylines? That's definitely possible because I didn't really know to look for these in the beginning. But I'm also missing some later ones so I don't know.

Last edited:

ToothPasta

Sep 19, 2020
Okay, I give up. I'm fairly certain there's some bug or misprogramming that doesn't let me find the remaining secret photos because I just did a ridiculously thorough search of every single location at every hour of day xD I did find one more, in Katie's room in the morning in one of the lamps. But that's it.
I'm still missing 1, 2, 3, 5, 14, 18 and 24.
Anyone know the location of these so I could check? Yes I have finished every storyline and have done every available photoshoot.
So first of all I have found them all, so they all worked at some point in time.
There is no cheat code to unlock them right now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
3.90 star(s) 86 Votes