Dec 31, 2019
Great update, especially on the Amy, Meg, Amber... actually on all of the characters.
I do hope to see more of that woman that got stuck in the machine (forgot her name). She seems like fun too.
But i am not sure what use the money is for now. I still get a hefty paycheck at the end of the week, but will that be of use later on?

But for a question for those that know; Where are the secrets? :)
I'm still missing nr. 3, and 21 and up
I agree, would love to see more of her too. As for the secrets, try these posts:

https://f95zone.to/threads/lunars-chosen-v0-11-public-ptgames.28364/post-3796162

https://f95zone.to/threads/lunars-chosen-v0-11-public-ptgames.28364/post-4157069

I had trouble with many of them as well, these two posts helped me a lot, found them all.

theguy3232

Feb 13, 2020
Hi,

I can't seem to be able to click on any buttons to start the game with the new update, am I the only one to get this problem?

Thanks

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Could somebody share a save so that i could play the contents of this update. :cry: i think i corrupted my save fiddling with the values. I cant progress Katie's route.

Last edited:

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
How do I get Amber's studio thing going? Nothing happens. I got "continue with other caracters storyline" on all others.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I don't get any opportunity for photoshots. When I try to call her and invite her over, it says "Who would you like to text?" but there is only "Back" option available.
Have you tried the photo studio itself at different times of the day?
Also can't remember if you need to buy something through the computer or not.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I don't get any opportunity for photoshots. When I try to call her and invite her over, it says "Who would you like to text?" but there is only "Back" option available.
Check your computer to see if there are any unfilled slots for photo shoots. If there's one for Amy, you may need to buy something then go to the gym.

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Have you tried the photo studio itself at different times of the day?
Also can't remember if you need to buy something through the computer or not.
I don't have the location of the studio on the map. I have not bought the Dream outfit yet, maybe that is what I need?

3.90 star(s) 86 Votes