Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Anybody else have non responsive buttons when accessing the MC computer for both the logout and back buttons?
Honestly this is 1 of very few games where I haven't encountered any bugs...few typo's here and there...mainly just a letter missing from what i remember...but nah no trouble with any buttons on the PC.

May 21, 2017
Yeah well, Loaded an old save not sure from which version. I've unlocked the studio in the save though but in
v0.12 Beta 1 for some reason the studio is not in the nav map.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm still debating that particular issue of should money be used more and if so, should I add an alternate way to acquire it? If I did do something that requires a lot of money which would make the photoshoots mandatory, I may add in a system of alerting you when there are some available.
Money is a huge problem in basically all games that have any, getting the balance between sources and sinks right is very difficult. Too far one way, and it takes a bunch of grind to be able to afford the things you need, too far the other and it's trivial and may as well not even be there.

May 21, 2017
You answered your own complaint...:rolleyes:
My Complaint was that in the Old save that I used, from an older version of the game (Version number that I don't remember) I had already unlocked the Photo-studio. But when loading the save in the new game version the Studio was not available in the Navigation map. But when clicking on the Hints for some of the characters it would say 'I should invite <Character> to the studio'.

I just started a new game and overwrote the old save its all good for now.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
MC need a job for $100 to help a friend ineedmoney dont work :) so my ? is how to make money in the game ?
Ways to make money is as easy as, taking photos of your friends and uploading to the computer in your room, as well as going to the Photo Studio and doing Photo shoots there, then uploading those photos on the computer in the studio.

• Love
Reactions: SirWilliam

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Anyone else with problem with meg? The hint say "i should go check on meg during the day" and when i click at her, the game says "i've got no reason to visit there right now". I really hope at some time, meg kill the mc by snu snu :LOL: .

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Anyone else with problem with meg? The hint say "i should go check on meg during the day" and when i click at her, the game says "i've got no reason to visit there right now". I really hope at some time, meg kill the mc by snu snu :LOL: .
Are you talking about the current beta? Because if yes maybe (i don't play the betas) that is because this leaked version wasn't ready for public and a lot of content is missing.

Reactions: AlexTorch

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
the cheat works. its 'Ineedmoney' with the 'I' being capital letter then followed by needmoney in small letters.
I admire your patience. I wouldn't even respond to someone who didn't have the sense to make sure the cheat code wasn't case sensitive before asking a foolish question.

ToothPasta

Sep 19, 2020
And again you can just skip a few days until you have enough money again. There is no penalty for taking too long or whatever so just go to bed until the next day first thing in the morning and skip through a few weeks like that.
As all the shootings are mandatory you should have a nice weekly income when you get to the point that you need more money than the game already gave you.

3.90 star(s) 85 Votes