there

Nov 23, 2016
For those of you who are not able to see the content with Meg. Go to the files "game" -> "meg.rpy" and open it. After that delete the words "and megmodel == 0" but not the ":" at the end of the sentence. That should fix the issue.

Reactions: K-Zen

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.12 Beta 1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

May 21, 2017
I admire your patience. I wouldn't even respond to someone who didn't have the sense to make sure the cheat code wasn't case sensitive before asking a foolish question.
That's because if you compare the Cheats found in Skyrim/Fallout to the cheats found in Witcher 3, you can understand some of the issues these people have with cheats.

Skyrim/Fallout cheats: Has no case sensitives.

Witcher 3: Has to typed in exactly as mentioned in the Wiki. Case sensitive letters and all.

I've played both so i know some games ignore it and some enforce it.

I first tried without caps and then with caps for that same reason.

Reactions: JimMorrison19

SBear2006

Aug 3, 2020
Yes, I need to do the photo shoots, but have not had any luck with going to the studio at any time of day either, no event starts when I go there, regardless of time of day, and hint gives no clue how/when to start either, so I figured this was tied to Claire's missing pin as well, since it makes sense that Claire would mention her "employee" to me, at her work, would she not? I have not met any "employee" of hers in any other part of the story that I can recall at this point.

Appreciate any help/tip on starting photo shoots for Claire/employee, If that is what is keeping the rest of the branch from starting, as talking to Claire at home nets me nothing either and I'm stuck. Maybe it's obvious and I've just missed it somewhere?
Same is happening for me. If I figure it out, i will let you know.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Are you talking about the current beta? Because if yes maybe (i don't play the betas) that is because this leaked version wasn't ready for public and a lot of content is missing.
Well, fuck, i had no idea of the missing content, thanks RC-1138 Boss.

Also, thanks both sabinonet and toma000007 for the guide, is hard as fuck to me find them, being colorblind.

Last edited:
Reactions: toma000007

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
im in a loop i been waiting over a week ingame for amber tell me about the studio but nothing and i try to see if any of the girls want to do more photos but nothing so all i been doing is waiting day by day.

Most likely i missed a scene some where but i can't find it.

NVM i was missing with amy on the phone photoshoot one.

Last edited:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
has anyone found this image yet it's the first one on the second page View attachment 867370
I'm looking for the same. Someone can help me where it is ?
1. Be sure you've got all tasks done with every girl. (Check the HINTS on computer in room)
2. Sometimes the spot is only a few pixels big (your mouse pointer could be over it but not quite in the right spot)
3. There is a mod posted not too far back, that makes the spot of the secret render more noticeable (your choice of fills in with colour or star) https://f95zone.to/threads/lunars-chosen-v0-12-beta-1-ptgames.28364/post-4402526

Reactions: ralf0815

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
1. Be sure you've got all tasks done with every girl. (Check the HINTS on computer in room)
2. Sometimes the spot is only a few pixels big (your mouse pointer could be over it but not quite in the right spot)
3. There is a mod posted not too far back, that makes the spot of the secret render more noticeable (your choice of fills in with colour or star) https://f95zone.to/threads/lunars-chosen-v0-12-beta-1-ptgames.28364/post-4402526
thank you that mod helped a lot I found the last one I was missing

Shoreline19

Jun 6, 2019
im in a loop i been waiting over a week ingame for amber tell me about the studio but nothing and i try to see if any of the girls want to do more photos but nothing so all i been doing is waiting day by day.

Most likely i missed a scene some where but i can't find it.

NVM i was missing with amy on the phone photoshoot one.
Had same problem. Seemed I had taken pictures and didn't post them. Once I did, was able to get additional pictures of clair and Amy, and email from Amber arrived.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
In android menu options hive over the phone icon which don't let me use phone in the pool. View attachment 871766
Unfortunately Android isn't officially supported, so I can't do anything about that. Hopefully the author of the unofficial port can offer some suggestions

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Alright, so I'm loving the game so far, but I don't care for the fairy and demon characters. I get where the dev is going with the demons, but the fairy feels pointless.
It's just me, I prefer slice-of-life games over high fantasy.

3.90 star(s) 86 Votes