NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Dunno, all kinds of threads are a bit slow over the holidays. By the schedule it should drop tomorrow anyway tho.

Alkamino

Aug 31, 2020
Animations take a long time and personally to me aren't really worth the time investment for the limited skill I have with them. I'd rather put out more story and faster updates than bog things down with an animation you'll watch for a few seconds.

What exactly was a let down content wise in V0.17?
I felt the content was too little, usually updates have more protein in them? But maybe that's just me wanting to see more of this. I love the entire narrative, and think it's great.
As for animations, I'd have to disagree with first saying your skill is not limited, the early animations like claire's footjob or even the repeatable scenes were all good and made it more visually appealing. I understand time constraints and your point of view. But in a perfect world, I'd love to see the boat scenes animated, or the club scenes - Those would be amazing, and oh the pegging scene with katie !
Since I'm here making wishes, might as well please more pegging with katie <3 :p
Thanks for all the hard work, do not take any of my comments as anything other than a fan with wishes. Keep up the great work.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Ah, so much for 7-10 days then. Now I'm sad :(
That's usually the goal. I sometimes release Patreon releases a couple of days early, which is why it's 7-10, but Christmas and New Year threw a spanner in the works, so it'll be a little longer this time.

Reactions: monk456

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
v0.18 Public

PC

Mac

Android (coming soon)

V0.18 Changelog:

- 15 New story scenes

- 4 New Photoshoots

- 2 Halloween events

- 1 New side story scene

- 10 New Replays added

- 10 New secret images

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

3.90 star(s) 86 Votes