• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Hiding the text box is not implemented in the android ports of renpy games, it's usually "H" on Desktop
Maybe not for this one, but it is a feature that is available on many android ports of ren'py games. More common rhan finding one without it these days.
The devs or porters or porters usually do by adding in a textbox opacity slider to the options menu that isn't present on most of the pc releases/versions.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Good update. Found no bugs in patched nor non-patched versions. I enjoyed the Hilda scenes. :love:

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
Complaining about the beta versions being short, buggy or unfinished is like sampling a chef's food while they are preparing it, and complaining about it being raw.

The beta versions of this game shouldn't be considered "latest release" in any way. They are just the latest collection of completed WIP segments for the upcoming release. They are released to higher tier patrons for testing, while the dev. works on other future content. So you should expect to see Beta#1, Beta#2, Beta#3 and rarely a Beta#4. Each beta-version will be larger than the previous one, and culminate in a patron-release followed by a public release.

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
restarted, went to gym to work out. it said it couldn't find image "gymworkout1"
whole thing is unable to get any further because of that.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lunars Chosen [v0.21 Beta 1] [PTGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,49 GB / 901 MB - LunarsChosen-0.21Beta1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,4x GB / 867 MB - LunarsChosen-0.21Beta1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~36,2% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
restarted, went to gym to work out. it said it couldn't find image "gymworkout1"
whole thing is unable to get any further because of that.
I read that others were having an issue with this, when they used the incest patch, but when they took it out, it cleared up.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks for sharing this game on F95. I have already moved some of my Steam titles over to DL from here just so I can avoid launching Steam or messing with a bunch of shortcuts to avoid it. When I first started PC gaming we had our games on disc, first on floppy, then CD, then DVD, then online DL... Now you have to use a service for many games. I prefer having a copy on MY PC without the need of a third party interface. I just wish I could do that with Skyrim SE. Bethesda has really made a mess of my beloved favorite game of all time and now many of my mods no longer function properly.

So, I am very grateful to see Lunar's Chosen available here on F95 Zone. I have thoroughly enjoyed playing thus far and look forward to playing more as new updates come around. Thank you :)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
put the tape in the drive and hope to have no tape salad:oops:

but let's not get offtopic, enough nostalgia :sneaky:
Ha ha ha, yeah chewed tapes were the pits.
Or the volume was slightly off, so you had to rewind after 20 mins loading and start all over again! :mad:
Last bit of nostalgia, honest:

• Haha
Reactions: matschbirne

metallicaphil

Dec 14, 2017
I personally do not like VN games, even with a good story, it is just that, a story, no feeling of interaction.
Sandbox all the way, even the slow burn ones, as long as they are good.

If I look at latest updates, if it's not Sandbox, I move on to the next.
I do not however go to every VN game page and complain saying "Not another VN" i.e. trolling your dislike.

I'd suggest people who hate sandbox to do the same.
It seems that every game I follow here and like, you can guarantee someone moaning about 'Oh no, not another Sandbox game' in the games respective threads. Don't like them, leave the page.
not all sandbox games are created equally :) I understand why you like them, when done right I like them too, but when there 20+ locations and to progress the story you have to be at one of them at a certain time on a certain day, and with no hint on what that is, I lose interest very quickly. with this one i don't have that problem, if I start yo struggle I can just check the computer

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Nostalgia ? The first computer game I played was on a terminal connected to a mainframe. A dungeon crawl in green on black. Monsters were represented by capitals.

Looked like this

Rogue.jpeg

Last edited:

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
Ha ha ha, yeah chewed tapes were the pits.
Or the volume was slightly off, so you had to rewind after 20 mins loading and start all over again! :mad:
It was even better when it was a chewed up 8 track, those were such a pain in the butt especially in cars, cassettes you could at least wind with a pencil, 8 tracks worked on a loop if i remember correctly. But yeah, those tapes on the old commadore 64s were the pits.

Reactions: whichone

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
There seems to be some new "read someone's mind" scenes at the club. Or at least I've seen a couple that I hadn't seen before
Theres also a new scene in the pizza joint if you look around. Or i missed it in another update, not sure. And there is 2 in the library not one with the same character.

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
lol 8 track cartridges, those were the days! :LOL:
For cassette tape, the time spent unrolling the tape from the cassette, with a pencil, so that you could get the twist out... :mad::ROFLMAO:
lol totally agree, I was so happy when CD players with the anti skip feature came out, had a sony sport cd walkman with it so i could use it in my car with a cassette adapter,lol

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
lol totally agree, I was so happy when CD players with the anti skip feature came out, had a sony sport cd walkman with it so i could use it in my car with a cassette adapter,lol
Ha ha, yeah, CD was a revolution!
I remember, after you'd played a tape (video, audio or game) enough times it would get stretched.
That made the audio or video go wonky, or the game not load & it almost guaranteed the tape would get chewed up!
Thank Jerry Lawson for cartridge games. (y)

Reactions: stewscotia
3.90 star(s) 86 Votes