seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
how do i do photoshoots?
oliverste123 To do photo shoots with Amy, ask her in her bedroom one evening. For the other girls, go to the pool during the day. A phone will appear in the bottom right corner. Click it and you can invite girls to the pool. After doing so a few times, the option will start to show up to ask them to pose for a photo shoot (sometimes at the pool, at home for Amy, and behind the Pizza place for Serena). If you are not finding a new location you are supposed to have, try going in the garage and clicking on the car, and it may have an option to go to a new place that does not yet appear on the map. These are all basic things that should be in a simple walk through.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
that doesn't answer my question. so i'll reword it.

if i enable futa, will it i get to see her use it on any women?

Last edited:

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
if i enable futa, will it only i get to see her use it on any women?
I don't think there are any scenes on screen where she interacts sexually with another woman. I didn't enable futa content myself, so I don't really know what her initial scene with the MC is like.

shanarc

Aug 4, 2017

There is only futa with MC for now but you can choose to just fuck her and not touch her penis.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't think there are any scenes on screen where she interacts sexually with another woman. I didn't enable futa content myself, so I don't really know what her initial scene with the MC is like.
There's a scene where she talks about fucking Claire and we imagine it, I would guess there will probably be the chance to do things like that later. If you don't want to do anything with her though, not even MC on futa, you probably won't get that.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018

There is no futa on female content at the moment, I may add some in future, but only if the MC is directly involved.

Reactions: Bryon Smothers

EvilCartman

Jun 10, 2017
I just discovered this game yesterday and I realy enjoyed it, but........
WTF is the piont off that fight scene in the gym ?
You can not win it, so why is it there in the first place ?
Ow, and a easier and faster way to make some money, that would be nice.
Merry Xmas everyone reading this!

Reactions: HansDampf788

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
WTF is the piont off that fight scene in the gym ?
You can not win it, so why is it there in the first place ?
It's a story objective. You can't win it the first time, but if you complete certain tasks, you will win the second time around.

Also, you really don't need a lot of money for this game. If you take pictures of the girls and post them online, you'll get what you need.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018

Enabling futa simply makes the option show up in game. Even after enabling futa, in settings, you can still avoid MC doing anything, but I haven't seen any places, yet, where she interacts with any other characters. It may or may not be added.
BUT, I played 2 saves....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
I just finished latest version of the game and I think I can share some thoughts, so let's start:

- Events that are only avalible at a specific day and specific time are a little pain in the ass, like with Katie we had one sunbathing after another so if someone would want to only progress her atm it's really annoying. But I have no idea how could you make it better besides not doing them but that won't make sense.

- The job system is a little weird and unclear at the beggining so maybe you could present it better at first.

- This will somewhat point out to the first thought, if we have time and day specific events maybe you could add a skip button somewhere to speed things up.

- We have a superpower but it my opinion it's used too rarely.

- When you finish Katie's content you have "Vote for Serena in Patreon..." in hints. Just a little bug but i though i will point it out.

- That "Have some fun with Amy" at a gym felt a little bit out of place when we didn't even were that close. Maybe you should implement it a little bit later.

- Progress with characters may be a little bit to fast for me but that's a matter of taste.

So for the good things, characters are fun (Amber is my favourite for now). Story is good enough to keep you intrested and not bored. Map movement feels smooth and fun. I will definitely come back for later updates, keep up the good work and good luck ^^.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I just finished latest version of the game and I think I can share some thoughts, so let's start:

- Events that are only avalible at a specific day and specific time are a little pain in the ass, like with Katie we had one sunbathing after another so if someone would want to only progress her atm it's really annoying. But I have no idea how could you make it better besides not doing them but that won't make sense.

- The job system is a little weird and unclear at the beggining so maybe you could present it better at first.

- This will somewhat point out to the first thought, if we have time and day specific events maybe you could add a skip button somewhere to speed things up.

- We have a superpower but it my opinion it's used too rarely.

- When you finish Katie's content you have "Vote for Serena in Patreon..." in hints. Just a little bug but i though i will point it out.

- That "Have some fun with Amy" at a gym felt a little bit out of place when we didn't even were that close. Maybe you should implement it a little bit later.

- Progress with characters may be a little bit to fast for me but that's a matter of taste.

So for the good things, characters are fun (Amber is my favourite for now). Story is good enough to keep you intrested and not bored. Map movement feels smooth and fun. I will definitely come back for later updates, keep up the good work and good luck ^^.
you can click on your bed on sleep til the next day, as far as I know. That's pretty much a skip button.

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
you can click on your bed on sleep til the next day, as far as I know. That's pretty much a skip button.
You can also click the time on the map to advance time

Reactions: FookU2

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
I thought Amy was super cute until I found out about Amber :love: damn seems that I am falling hard for every redhead now:p Glad I gave this game a try as it far exceeded my expectations, a bit grindy at times but the story progression with each character feels very natural and fun, wish the MC put his newly found power to more uses though. Haven't finished the game yet but I'm already loving it, and please don't ever force me to choose between Amber and Amy:oops: in the future!!

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I thought Amy was super cute until I found out about Amber :love: damn seems that I am falling hard for every redhead now:p Glad I gave this game a try as it far exceeded my expectations, a bit grindy at times but the story progression with each character feels very natural and fun, wish the MC put his newly found power to more uses though. Haven't finished the game yet but I'm already loving it, and please don't ever force me to choose between Amber and Amy:oops: in the future!!
I agree, the MC needs more chances to use his power, but I'm staying light on the magic side of things for now. It's far too easy to get down a rabbit hole of using magic at every chance at which point it can bog down the story a lot. There will be more opportunities coming later, a lot of the foundation work for future plans is being laid at the moment :)

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
Have I done all the photoshoots with all the girls? so far I got 3 sets from Amy, 3 sets from Claire, 4 sets from Katie, 2 sets from Serena, 2 sets from Amber.

Also do I reach the end when Amber told me to help me find the studio? Been quite a while and I haven't heard anything from her since. Otherwise I think I done everything there is with all the rest of the girls. Think I'm gonna do a small write-up on all the girls just sum up my impressions later, really love the game. :D

Reactions: PTGames
3.90 star(s) 86 Votes