cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
I'm getting a black screen and a message "Image 'amber_photoshoot_7' not found" when going back and viewing the pictures on the computer at home.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
You skip forward to Katie's yoga day (there's nothing else to do) and end up burying your face between her thighs. She enjoyed it. Go forward a week to the next yoga day, and the only option you're given is "Leave". Huh? No more repeats?

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Wow, that's a lot of comments to go through, I'll try and answer the most prominent ones as best I can!

I discovered the game the first time with version 0.6 at the end of last year and was happy to see there is new update available.

Enjoying the experience so far, even though I had some problem, maybe bugs.

- First I thought somehow the trigger for Amber looking for the studio got stuck. Took me several ingame weeks (didn't count it but 5-8 weeks at least) and was a suprise the time I got the email. At this time I didn't hoped for any progress and already thought some kind of bug prevented the continuation. Don't know what triggers this mail, but it felt way to long.

- Next I found a endless loop in the story with Katie. I was at the point of the story with the follwing hints: and always after doing the shower when the active hint was about the dinner it did reset at some point back to the yoga one and even did reset part of the progess on the story (checking on the computer in my room, even removing the last scene with katie). After several weeks ingame (because I thought maybe I need more affection to go further) I finally way able to find the problem: the event on wednesday evening at the pool did the reset. After skipping this one, I was able to continue with the story

- Another thing I don't know if this works as intended is the new business location(claire) disappearing on the map after reaching the end of content of this version?

- How do I get the last shooting with Serena? Can't talk to her anymore after reaching the end of her content (only option to buy magic crystals).

Wish the best for the dev and this project and can't wait for future updates!
The trigger for Amber and the studio works after you find all the non studio shoots with all the other characters. Once they're all done, you just need to sleep once for the email to arrive. The loop with Katie is a bug obviously, which I'd only had a couple of people reporting and hadn't tracked down, so thank you for finding that, I'll look into fixing it!

The location vanishing is intended, as it is not complete yet in this version.

Serenas last shoot should be in the studio once you finished all her content!

I've gone through all the characters paths except Amber's new content, the hint says I need to wait for her and take pictures of others, but I can't take any new pictures of the other girls.
You may need to buy an outfit from the shop. Or complete the other characters storylines before their shoots appear.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The part about "Our parents" is that they are old friends. This reaction was actually based on something I personally experienced, where both my parents and her parents both expected my and a childhood friend to hook up and were really trying to push us together. It didn't happen though! So it's meant to imply a similar thing and the "our parents" is meant as both sets of parents, not shared parents. They are definitely just childhood friends and roommates, the patch available here is not canon...

As for the bugs and typos, I will look into them and fix them, thanks! Also thank you for all the feedback, I enjoyed reading it and seeing your reactions :D

Wait, you want to tell me that Amber is not a lady? :oops:
Amber is most definitely a lady!

ok i just started trying this game out but i seems kinda lost on what to do is there a guide or something when to trigger the events
In game, on the players computers, there's a hints system that will tell you what to do.

Well, three of my pet peeves are in this game; tell the player that the MC needs a job, then make it to where making money is almost non existent until you grind enough, not allowing the MC the option to do the right thing (allowing MC to give money that he has found back to Katie), and force a fight that the MC has no chance of winning (I have tried workout every day and still lose fight). If this dev is here, I wish you sucess with your game.
Thankyou for your wishes of success! The money personally I don't see as a grind, as you earn more than enough just playing by the time you actually need it. The option of giving the money back isn't an option because that money is sort of required to boost you through the first monetary requirement. I actually didn't put that option in as you would have to grind if you did give it back. Finally, the unwinnable fight is set up for the next couple of scenes. It made more sense to lose the fight then find a solution, than to just get the solution without even trying without it first.

I'm getting a black screen and a message "Image 'amber_photoshoot_7' not found" when going back and viewing the pictures on the computer at home.
That sounds like I just missed an image or named it wrong, I'll look into fixing it!

You skip forward to Katie's yoga day (there's nothing else to do) and end up burying your face between her thighs. She enjoyed it. Go forward a week to the next yoga day, and the only option you're given is "Leave". Huh? No more repeats?
Repeat scenes are coming, but slowly, they're very low priority over new content. Most people would rather see new things than repeat things they've already seen, but I do plan to add them![/spoiler]

Last edited:
Reactions: philo10

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
On the plus side, have had no problems whatsoever with the hints. They all brought me to the point where I was supposed to be (i.e., No new content for this person this episode.).

Reactions: PTGames

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Thankyou for your wishes of success! The money personally I don't see as a grind, as you earn more than enough just playing by the time you actually need it. The option of giving the money back isn't an option because that money is sort of required to boost you through the first monetary requirement. I actually didn't put that option in as you would have to grind if you did give it back. Finally, the unwinnable fight is set up for the next couple of scenes. It made more sense to lose the fight then find a solution, than to just get the solution without even trying without it first.

I may try it again (at some point), but I have restarted twice and only have like $48 by the time that I should buy my first crystal, maybe I am doing something wrong. Unless I am doing something wrong, I am not finding a way to actually work on progression of the abilities, except for specific scenes. I realize that you may be trying for another way of doing it, but after a certain point, it becomes a bit like the game is trying to go in a different direction. I have even tried following the hints, but both times have ended with me just not getting it. Thanks for your explanation.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Do I start the shoot by talking to her at home or at the photo studio?
For Katies final shoot, it's in the studio in the evening :)

I may try it again (at some point), but I have restarted twice and only have like $48 by the time that I should buy my first crystal, maybe I am doing something wrong. Unless I am doing something wrong, I am not finding a way to actually work on progression of the abilities, except for specific scenes. I realize that you may be trying for another way of doing it, but after a certain point, it becomes a bit like the game is trying to go in a different direction. I have even tried following the hints, but both times have ended with me just not getting it. Thanks for your explanation.
Are you keeping up with the career stuff and uploading it to the PC while you are playing? The career stuff should be one of the first things you start if you get the camera from Katie in the evening in the living room straight away.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Not a big fan of Katie saying how huge of a slut is, in every chance she gets, but other than that it was a good update. And I'm not talking about the dirty talking, but the constant reminder that she's not innocent and there are a lot of things we don't know about her. Ok, I get it, she had a lot of dicks, good for her. How is that supposed to be attractive? Anyway... Missy was an interesting addition and I'm curious if we'll see more "non-humans" as we dive deeper into this magic world. All and all it was a good update with more content than I expected.

Last edited:

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018

Are you keeping up with the career stuff and uploading it to the PC while you are playing? The career stuff should be one of the first things you start if you get the camera from Katie in the evening in the living room straight away.
I got it on the first day, but each time, it took a few days just to catch Katie in the bedroom to be able to start it, and much longer to get to where Serena would do the modeling, never have made it to any of the others. Am I doing something wrong, or maybe a glitch?
3rd run through, it took from Monday, to Sunday to get the first modeling done with Katie.

Last edited:

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I got it on the first day, but each time, it took a few days just to catch Katie in the bedroom to be able to start it, and much longer to get to where Serena would do the modeling, never have made it to any of the others. Am I doing something wrong, or maybe a glitch?
Nope, that sounds right, although you shouldn't need more money than what you get from your first two shoots plus what you find around the house. It may need a little rebalancing at the start, but after that part, money shouldn't even be an issue.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Nope, that sounds right, although you shouldn't need more money than what you get from your first two shoots plus what you find around the house. It may need a little rebalancing at the start, but after that part, money shouldn't even be an issue.
Ok, I am going to give it this third run through. I am trying to keep my dislike of taking katies money like that to a minimum (not sure if it works for me though). It took me from Monday, to Sunday to beable to catch Katie in her room to do the photo shoot, have not been given option for serena yet.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Ok, I am going to give it this third run through. I am trying to keep my dislike of taking katies money like that to a minimum (not sure if it works for me though). It took me from Monday, to Sunday to beable to catch Katie in her room to do the photo shoot, have not been given option for serena yet.
Just continue with the other characters stories, it should balance out. Honestly the start of the game could use a little rework, but I would rather focus on new content for now. I do plan to go back and redo quite a few of the earlier scenes at some point though. Hopefully once you get past that, you'll enjoy the rest of the game :)

NotAnotherWolf

Aug 16, 2018

It's not working for me, I checked the studio in the evening everyday of the week and there was no option for a photo shoot with Katie, I have finished everything else.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
[...]
The trigger for Amber and the studio works after you find all the non studio shoots with all the other characters. Once they're all done, you just need to sleep once for the email to arrive. The loop with Katie is a bug obviously, which I'd only had a couple of people reporting and hadn't tracked down, so thank you for finding that, I'll look into fixing it!

The location vanishing is intended, as it is not complete yet in this version.

Serenas last shoot should be in the studio once you finished all her content!
[...]
Thx for the reply and the hint about the final shoots in the evening in the studio I did read in some answer to another post. Was able to complete all the content available. As posted before I did really enjoy it and can't wait for future updates!

I gathered a bit more info about the bug (storyreset Katie, wednesday evening poolevent) which maybe helps to fix this bug. Even after finishing all the available Katiecontent (hint says so, progress at "16"(assuming this number indicates which step the story is at) in the overview at the computer in MCs room) if I visit her on a wednesday evening at the pool and join her Katie's story will reset (back to progess "11", hint:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. It seems this way you could loop Katies story infinitly...did it by accident several ingameweeks and tired it twice after completing her story.

Last edited:

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
I think Katie's last photoshoot is buggy because i remember once i was in studio and choose "friends" when i spoke with Emily i choose Serena for firstly studio shooting but after i never give back options to choose Katie for the her last shooting in the studio!

Arelion

Oct 19, 2018
New version is already released I should have watched thread before porting
Anyway while we wait Here is my unofficial of android port Lunars Chosen [v0.6]

This port contains
  • Transparent Textbox
  • Hide Button
  • Incest Patch
I will be porting lastest version when it drops here

Thanks to Ozel for compressed version
Are you going to port the new version?

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi !
I just stopped here to say that this update was AWESOME ! I rarely like the sandbox system, but in this game, it's nicely done : almost no grind and there are instructions in cumputer when we don't know what to do.
I like every girls, including this demoness :devilish: Fortunatly the game don't force us to chose ONE girl among those beauties.
I can't wait for more :love:

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes