Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The better the bite size .. The more Yummy the crunch .. The easier Gamers get to digest their games
win + win ;)!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Crunched crunched version? Can someone crunch it again? I would like to copy the game on a floppy disk. :p
Could someone port it on 8-bit consoles? I would like to play it on NES. :p
dont make such "fun" attempts here in the thread...
if you have any problems with crunching games pm me. ill be glad to reply you.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
it shows that there should be another photo shoot for katie and serena how do you get them? thanks

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
dont make such "fun" attempts here in the thread...
if you have any problems with crunching games pm me. ill be glad to reply you.
The problem with crunching already crunched game is usually low quality. You can't compress something indefinitely.
I don't mind compression, but we should keep moderation.

Original game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crunched game:

Crunched crunched game:

Crunched crunched crunched game:

malikshabazz

Jul 23, 2017
Some quality of user life improvements:
- Time advance on the house and map interfaces.
- Sleep advance from the map, or a quick link to the bedroom.
- Icons over the location showing if the characters are available at that time (avoid needless clicking).
- The cellphone interface is always nice.
- Maybe two levels of "hints", the hint and the literal "do this next" walkthrough.

Otherwise, bang up work, I really enjoy it.
Never mind about the time advance, just discovered you could click the Day/Evening/Night.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The problem with crunching already crunched game is usually low quality. You can't compress something indefinitely.
I don't mind compression, but we should keep moderation.

Original game:

Crunched game:

Crunched crunched game:

Crunched crunched crunched game:
this game wasnt "crunched" fully, as youre trying to imply here.
but it has some pretty bad large webp images.
thats it, and as i said, this is not a proper place for such discussion...

Reactions: scarfer

Drizzt460

Apr 13, 2018
my game gets to the point where i cant get the NAV menu when in the garage after the photo studio. how can i bypass that?

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
does this game have any sex or is just handjobs lol
2 Characters currently have sex scenes, there's also blowjobs and other things :)

how do you get last photo shoot with katie?
You need to finish her storyline for this version.

my game gets to the point where i cant get the NAV menu when in the garage after the photo studio. how can i bypass that?
Hmmm that sounds buggy, is this after unlocking the photostudio with Amber? Try triggering that event in the morning, so it finished in the afternoon. Sounds like you're triggering it near night and it's messing up the time (that's usually the cause of the nav menu disappearing)

Reactions: Shadu

Drizzt460

Apr 13, 2018
yes it is and my auto saves are way passed the point of going back. ugh guess i gotta do it all again

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Lunars Chosen [v0.7 Patreon] [PTGames] (719 mb rar pc source)
204 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
OP has been updated​

Reactions: Abhai

JiltedBoy

Nov 7, 2019
Why 90% of developers creating abnormal DICKS in their game - I will never understand. (It must have been own personal complexity , but do u understand that this shit is laughable and unrealistic, and with this dick he cant even fuck or put a tip to enjoy a little) Note 2 myself : Just skip this unreal bullshit. There's much better games out there.
1579814831028.png

2real

Jan 18, 2018
ok loaded a previous save i can only get katie or serena after you pick one the other option disappears?

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
Why 90% of developers creating abnormal DICKS in their game - I will never understand. (It must have been own personal complexity , but do u understand that this shit is laughable and unrealistic, and with this dick he cant even fuck or put a tip to enjoy a little) Note 2 myself : Just skip this unreal bullshit. There's much better games out there.
View attachment 527015
It looks pretty normal to me. Are you saying you have a smaller one and you have complexes because of it? ;)

Reactions: Ente Supremo

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 527015
Did you even play the game?Because otherwise you will know what realy happen in that scene.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
I discovered the game the first time with version 0.6 at the end of last year and was happy to see there is new update available.

Enjoying the experience so far, even though I had some problem, maybe bugs.

- First I thought somehow the trigger for Amber looking for the studio got stuck. Took me several ingame weeks (didn't count it but 5-8 weeks at least) and was a suprise the time I got the email. At this time I didn't hoped for any progress and already thought some kind of bug prevented the continuation. Don't know what triggers this mail, but it felt way to long.

- Next I found a endless loop in the story with Katie. I was at the point of the story with the follwing hints: and always after doing the shower when the active hint was about the dinner it did reset at some point back to the yoga one and even did reset part of the progess on the story (checking on the computer in my room, even removing the last scene with katie). After several weeks ingame (because I thought maybe I need more affection to go further) I finally way able to find the problem: the event on wednesday evening at the pool did the reset. After skipping this one, I was able to continue with the story

- Another thing I don't know if this works as intended is the new business location(claire) disappearing on the map after reaching the end of content of this version?

- How do I get the last shooting with Serena? Can't talk to her anymore after reaching the end of her content (only option to buy magic crystals).

Wish the best for the dev and this project and can't wait for future updates!

Reactions: PTGames
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes